Chapter 16

Evianna's POV

Noah Muller.

He wasn't the leader of the German Mafia and he didn't hurt us badly. He did however watch every single thing that happened to us. The one who did all the work was his twin.

Matthew Muller.

Noah was more submissive whereas Matthew was the dominant one, the ones who called the shots.

Even though Noah is the calmer one, he had an obsession towards Gio. He would come into the cells and do things to Gio that none of us want to relive of.

Ryan, Ana and I looked towards Gio and saw that his breathing had picked up. His eyes are closed, his fists are clenched that his knuckles are almost turning white.

"Merda," I shouted and ran towards Gio while Ryan and Ana were beside him trying to calm him down.

(shit)

Everyone looked shocked at my shout but soon turned worried when they saw how Gio was acting.

"Gio, mia dolcezza. I need you to calm down. He's not here anymore. He is not going to hurt you. Ryan, Ana and I are here. We won't let him get to you. Follow my breathing." I said softly trying to calm him down from his panic attack.

(my sweet)

"fa male," Gio croaked out.

(it hurts)

"I know dolcezza," I bring his hands towards my heart and put my forehead on his to give him comfort.

After a few minutes, his heartbeat went back to normal. "stai bene ora?" I asked

(are you okay now)

He gave me a nod and I released my hold on him to let Ana hug Gio. Ana and Gio were as close as I was with Ryan. They were attached to the hip once they arrived at the cells. But when it comes to the things they endured, I understood them the most because I went through everything since I was their "favourite".

"Oh ο γιος μου, what happened," μαμά went to Gio and hugged him giving the motherly comfort that we all so wanted when we were younger.

(my son)

"I-I-," he stuttered. My poor baby.

"Do you want Evie and I to tell them bud," Ryan asked softly, afraid that Gio could get triggered. His soft spoken voice however shocked my family as they never heard Ryan speak so gently. I wished I had taken a picture.

Gio nodded his head and continued to bury himself into μαμά's side.

Sighing, Ryan looked at me for confirmation which I nodded.

"Noah and Matthew were one of the ones who were always in the cells with us. Torturing us," Ryan said angrily.

"Matthew is the more dominant twin while Noah is the submissive. Although Matthew did most of the torturing, Noah watched all of them and he enjoyed it." he said while gritting his teeth.

I could see everyone had a look of fury, sadness and rage as they were hearing this.

Deciding to continue for Ryan, "Noah had an infatuation towards Gio. He would come into the cells more than necessary to do things with Gio. Ryan, Ana and I were chained so we couldn't stop him. Every time we tried screaming for him to stop, he assaulted Gio more." I said with a clenched jaw.

I looked at each one of them, "That's why Gio acted the way he did. Noah took the one thing Gio had to save from that place." I said when I suddenly felt a tear falling down my cheek.