Chapter 1 : The Happily Married Couple

"Oh no you don't Alec! I won't get my ass kicked in front of a lady!"

"Trust me Felix. By the end of this, your ass won't be the only thing that you have to worry about!"

Rosalyn chuckled as the two guards fought playfully, teasing each other while doing so. A few seconds later, her husband had poor Felix pinned against the wall.

"Told you! Now tell me...who's the strongest?"

"Oh hell no! Getting beat by you is enough humiliation! I'm not vocally expressing my defeat!"

Rosalyn snuck up behind Alec and twisted his arm, him losing his balance in surprise. Within a few milliseconds, Alec was sprawled on the floor with his wife on top of him.

"Who's the strongest?" she teased.

"That's not fair! You snuck up on me!" whined Alec playfully.

"So when the enemy sneaks up on you and pins you on the ground, are you going to whine about it?"

"Hell no."

Alec reversed the positions,

"Hey! You're a vampire! This is cheating!"

"So when the enemy sneaks up on you and pins you on the ground, are you going to whine about it?" quoted Alec.

Rosalyn struggled a little more before smirking up at Alec.

"I could do this."

She wrapped her legs around his torso, making Alec fall onto her chest in surprise. Rosalyn started sucking on his neck, making Alec moan. Seeing that he was distracted, Rosalyn kicked him off her and stood up, brushing off her dress.

"Don't get distracted." she said seductively.

Alec growled and used vampire speed to pin his wife against the wall, kissing her on the full lips. Felix, who was watching the whole time, turned around and pretended to gag.

"Get a room you two!" he said.

Rosalyn laughed and gently pushed her husband off her. She danced towards Felix and gave him a small peck on the cheek.

"You don't have to be jealous Felix! Sure, Heidi may be taken by Demetri-"

She was cut off by a loud moan coming from Demetri's room.

"I take that back. Even though Heidi IS taken by Demetri, there are plenty of hot girls in this world who would give their souls for a night with you! If you really set your mind on it, I know that you'll have a swarm of chicks battling for your heart." Rosalyn smiled.

"Yeah. I guess you're right." Felix sighed.

Rosalyn smiled at his sympathetically. Ever since Chelsea died in the fight with a coven of vampires, Felix has been heartbroken. He didn't feed or come out of his room for a solid month. Aro began forcing blood down his throat so that he wouldn't be vulnerable if we were ever under attack. In the midst of thought, Jane walked in and scowled at the mess the two made.

"I'll send a servant to clean this pig's den up. You three, it's almost time for feeding."

Rosalyn walked up to Jane and gave her a big hug.

"Stop being so strict and proper! You don't have to act that way in front of us!" she encouraged.

"No thank you. I have a reputation to uphold, thank you very much." she said.

"And there we go! I never knew you, of all people, had sass!" smiled Rosalyn.

Jane rolled her eyes before walking out, a few servants entering a while later.