Chapter 6: Hell Hole

Rosalyn's POV

I watched the sky grow darker as rain started cascading down the sky. The wind got harsher, tearing through the leaves of trees, leaving them splattered all of the ground. My hand slowly made its way to my stomach and started rubbing it. It's been eight months since Alec divorced me and made me sleep in an abandoned guest room down near the dungeons. It's been so lonely. No one was allowed to visit me since Alec threatened whomever tried. I barely got any food and it was beginning to take a toll on me and the baby. I needed to get out of this hell hole or I won't make it through labor. Snatching a bag and stuffing it with as much food and clothes as I could, I swung it over my shoulder and walked out of my room, heading towards the dungeons. I walked down the long, twisting staircase, clutching to the railings as I go. Alec..... How could you? A sharp pain stabbed me in the stomach and I let out a small scream, curling down and leaning against the wall. I looked down a my large bloated stomach and gave it a weak smile.

"Don't worry. Mommy will take care of you no matter what."

I struggled down the remaining stairs and managed to pry the wooden door open. Since there weren't any recent prisoners, the Volturi guards found no need to repair it. This was my ticket to freedom.

----------------------------------

AN
I'm so sorry I didn't update in forever. Busy with all sorts of stuff. But hey. Here's another chapter, although it's short lol. 😀