Chapter 11: Toying Around

Alec's POV

I slowly dragged my dead heart and bleeding love to the place where we first met after I turned into a vampire. My sister and mine grave. It was where she mourned for us after we were burned at the stakes. I slowly set her in between the hold that I dug between the two tombstones. I kissed her forehead and lips one last time before shoving the dirt back into the hole, along with my soul. After I was finished, I trudged back into the castle, awaiting the scoldings, punishments, and disapproving looks from everyone. 

-three days later-

Third POV

The dark haired boy didn't come out of his room for three days now. Ever since his beloved was killed because of him, he wouldn't eat, rest, or go in public. His masters were starting to worry about him greatly, knowing that she wouldn't want him to miss her like this. 

"Aro! Aro! Look at the toy Demetri made me! Isn't it pretty?" giggled a little girl. 

The old master looked and and smiled gently at the child, placing her on his lap. 

"Really, is that so? Let me see it."

He toyed around with the little doll, Demetri smiling in the corner. 

"It's very nice. Great job Demetri," he complimented. 

"Thank you master. It was my pleasure," he bowed politely.

Marcus silently smiled in his throne, unbeknownst of anyone. Suddenly, the throne room door blasted open and a dark figure with dark ruby eyes emerged. Demetri and Felix hissed, getting in front of the master since Jane was tending to Alec. She slowly walked out of the darkness and many gasps arouse. 

"R-Rosalyn?"