4. first dates

"Okay so if Derek was a senior back then, how old was he? How old were you? How old are you now?" Stiles asked looking at Peter.

"Not as young as we could have been, but not as old as you might think," Peter said. "Okay, that was frustratingly vague. How old are you?" he asked Cora. "I'm 17," she said.

"See, that's an answer. That's how we answer people" Stiles said. "Well, 17 in how you'd measure in years" she added.

"All right, I'm just gonna drop it. So what happened? With Derek and the mean girl?" Stiles said.

"They were teenagers. One minute it's, I hate you don't talk to me, the next it's frantic groping in any dark corner they could manage to find themselves alone in for five minutes," he said.

⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳⬳

The entire group was sitting along with some other members of the basketball and cheer time at their table during lunch. "Okay here are the keys to my family's lake house. If you don't leave it in the exact same condition you found it there will be hell to pay" Maddie said as she handed the keys to Willow.

"Thank you! You are seriously the bestest friend ever" Willow squealed. "You do realize it's probably going to look like a wild pack of animals went through the place once they're done," Kate said.

"You know Kate, you're welcome to go after us. I'm pretty sure Grayson would love to take you for a romantic weekend on the lake" Tristan teased.

"Grayson and I are not an item. At all" Kate said. "You're done with him already? It hasn't even been a week. Usually your flings last at least a month" Derek laughed.

"Yeah well maybe if his brain was even half as big as his dick it would've lasted longer," Kate said. "Jesus Kate. I'm trying to eat" Maddie groaned.

"Oh come on. Like talking about dick has ever ruined your appetite" Kate teased and laughed as Maddie threw a grape at her.

"By the way. Be ready at 8. I'm picking you up" Derek said looking at Maddie and she nodded. The rest of the group stared at them trying to figure out what they missed.

"I'm sorry. Why are you picking her up at 8?" Tristan asked. "I finally got her to go out with me," Derek smirked as Maddie rolled her eyes.

"Shut up! You're going on a date? When exactly were you planning on telling us?" Willow asked. "Never because I knew you would act like this," Maddie said.

"Where are you guys going?" she asked. "None of your business" Maddie teased. "Well wherever you are. Make sure to use a condom. Don't want you getting pregnant before nationals" Kate smirked.

"Shut up Kate," Maddie said, throwing another grape at her.

The girls turned as they heard a girl laughing from down the table.

"Is that funny Bella? Need I remind you the Sirens have a reputation to uphold and you giving out handjobs to the soccer team under the bleachers does not fall in line with our values. Keep it up and I might have to ask you to retire from the Sirens" Maddie snapped.