Greetings!! The start of well....💘

Narrator's POV

The scene is quiet as Ayanokouji acts completely ignorant of the class's expectations of him being blown out of the world!!!

Not only did he give a terrible introduction but he managed to piss off Shinomiya who was like totally ignoring Ayanokouji, the entire time they are in class and got into the Student council on the very first day!!

Such a quiet and calm boy wields chaos as his right hand

He truly is a walking breathing contradiction.

The whole school came to know about this little scrimmage and his selection by none other than, the ditzy pink-haired girl of the Student Council, Fujiwara.

Due to the terrible luck that Ayanokouji seems to have, Fujiwara was peeking into the council room the entire time after she had arrived from her games club.

Watching the intense match, her stomach couldn't handle such a bountiful of gossip and spilt it before the Council had a chance to disclose it officially.

Oh, poor poor Ayano-..hey hey...

Ayanokouji's POV

It seems the word of me being elected has been spread throughout the school. I had noticed Fujiwara the moment she had opened the door.

Hence I accepted the offer right when she arrived, piquing her interest and making her watch the entire back and forth that took place from the creak in the doors.

All that information I had to collect before selecting this school was quite a tedious task. I had all the records I needed from Koenji's hands and had my documents completely removed from any medium.

I turned to see a person tapping my desk I looked up to find it to be none other than Ai Hayasaka and her allies.

She was in close tie-up with Shinomiya and was her defacto head servant. Upon discussion with Koenji regarding this he had informed me

'Don't go after Shinomiya-girl, considering the financial connections we have with their company, it will cause an issue. Hoho, rumours suggest she has her eyes set on Miyuki Shirogane.'

'I see, it would be difficult that way.'

Now you have a few other options Ayanokouji-boy. But considering this school is the safest bet for you as not just our company but also Shinomiya's company is going to indirectly protect you...it is Ai Hayasaka, who is a suitable candidate'

'Why so?'

'That's for you to figure out. Enjoy, Ayanokouji-boy This return gift of getting the perfect bride, the perfect human has bestowed upon you'

Hayasaka indeed was below average as of yet but considering I had enough evidence to destroy Koenji's company in an instant, I think it is something definitely to look into. While I could have forced information out of him, I would rather not meddle with a person of such high narcissistic characteristics.