Confrontation💘

Narrator's POV

After that tedious amount of brain poking, finally, they could relax or could they???

Ladies and Gentlemen, the tension is still high in the air as the sparks of revolt are high in Hayasaka's eyes. She still was quite bummed out from Shinomiya's earlier barrage of questions. The fact that she was here, was just out of respect for Ayanokouji's friendship. Otherwise, adios amigo!

Now it was time for the aftermath, as Hayasaka couldn't take it anymore as there wasn't any game to keep her distracted. Shinomiya on the other hand, was trying to scoot over to Hayasaka but Ayanokouji had other plans as he was blocking her and sitting right next to Hayasaka.

'Ugh!! Ayanokoujiiiiii, why are you sitting next to her?? Come on, give me a chance to talk to her. Pleaseee!!'

Shinomiya was having a temper tantrum inside her head as Hayasaka started to leave,"Hey Ayanokouji, less go back!! Ohh, you know what, I wanted to show you how to use Pinsta!!"

Damm, her excuse used Ayanokouji's lack of social media to escape this uncomfortable situation quite well!

'Ohhh no you don't!!' Shinomiya wasn't about to give up. No matter what, she would definitely try to clear her intentions. After all, if the head maid of the Shinomiya household turned her back on the mistress, it would be a problem. But it seems, her slow monologue took too much time, as Hayasaka pulled away Ayanokouji from there as they walked away closing the door shut.

Ending the game and conversation

~Emotional Damage~

Hayasaka's mainframe was a mess as she was trying her best to forget about it and to not let her mask slip off. Those words stung her, a lot more than they should. Was it because of the fun she had and how Shinomiya tried to cut off her wings? She simply wanted some relaxation from her bothering thoughts. Ayanokouji seemed to have realised her current situation and asked, "Now, how's this thing working?" He peered over to her phone and asked. She was snapped out of her thoughts and immediately started talking about it.

Ayanokouji's POV

"Soo, did ya getch it?" Hayasaka smiled as she showed me all the strange things of this app. I asked a question in response, "Why would people put so much private information about themselves to the world? Isn't it their loss?"

Her eyebrows raised in response as she sighed,"Not everyone thinks like you Ayanokouji. Some simply want to share their lives the fun moments at least, to the world. But it's not all, roses and petals. Things can definitely go south, if not used with responsibility and being over 18. Mind you, it's a boon and a curse. Now do you understand?" I nodded as I got a slight jist of the intricacies of this world of sharing.