Personality💘

(A/N:This chapter has quite a lot of real-world psychological references, so...umm, hope you find it interesting! )

Timeskip--The next day

Narrator's POV

As we all can see, the weather is a bit dark today and the sun isn't shining brightly. A misunderstanding is truly a wretched thing, it often leads to exponential misery. This time, will it be different? Will such socially recluse people, ever have a heart-to-heart? Honestly, even as the narrator. I am failing at my job right now.

Anyways, sorry for going off-topic and let's head back to the world.

Ayanokouji's pale golden eyes, were quite bored and contemplating the current situation Hayasaka was facing as he entered the classroom today morning. Yet, he may have misjudged Hayasaka's capabilities as a brilliant actor. Considering it went to no avail, he walked out of the room, to the student council.

Upon entering the student council hall, he was greeted by the bright smile of Shirogane, who got up from his seat and pulled another chair right in front of him. He ushered Ayanokouji to sit in front of him, rather than on the sofa as he spoke, "Hey, Ayanokouji, I have welcoming news. We won the volleyball tournament and bagged the top scores! Quite amazing isn't it?"

"It is indeed." Saying so he sat down with my laptop facing towards him as the clicking of the keyboards started. The clicking of the keyboards continued for a while as Shirogane's head was cooking up some other plans of his own. He pondered how to get to know Ayanokouji more.

'Why is it so hard to bring up a conversation with this boy? He is my subordinate and still I am having extreme trouble talking to him as he responds with such ending words. Saying he can't communicate well, is a huge mistake. His words were a catalyst in my progress as a player yesterday. Even if it was unconventional with physical and mental stress at play, giving me bruises...it was all worth it. His words did help a lot. Hence the question begins, what is his personality? Is he simply incapable of small talk? That may be so, hence I took the initiative. But that went to waste. Or maybe it's simply his reclused mannerisms which scream formal and mature, at the age of 16. That makes him incapable of conversing more casually....'

"Hey Ayanokouji, do you...." Shirogane started speaking as he was rudely interrupted.

KNOCK

It was the entry of none Yu Ishigami! The only first year and the treasurer of the Sudent Council.

And just like any new character enters with a bang, Ishigami enters with.....

"I want to quit."