Phones and Mischiefs 💘

Narrator's POV

Why are we here....

Just to suffer

Truly an awful fate that Ayanokouji suffers, as he is now stuck in a drastically spicy situation between Shirogane and Shinomiya...Why?

Well, the reason is obvious.

A PHONE!

That's right, it's the same thing that brings people closer and shares beautiful memories to controversies...all bundled at the click of a single button

This is no small feat of mankind, yet I doubt, mankind was so sadistic to bring such intense pressure on our man Ayanokouji who is now struggling desperately to ask for something...but I have not a single clue on what it even is....why? Because he has been cut off over 4 times by now.

That's right! He is getting donowalled!

The brutal phenomenon in which a person's existence is completely ignored even after repeated attempts to get noticed. It's basically a lethal method to ruin someone's self-esteem, intentional or unintentional.

Unfortunately, how could anyone would have predicted that just asking for a LINE number, could be this intense!!

"Pres-"

"As I was saying, I have sent you my contact. Also, Ayanokouji can we exchange contacts."

While it may simply be an absolutely normal request. In the inside 2 minds, other things were brewing

'Yes, getting a coworker's number will help out so much! But why isn't Shinomiya still asking for my number?'

'Why should I ever ask for his number squandering a perfectly good opportunity to get him to pitifully squirm and beg for my number. Why though, is he asking that Ayanokouji before me? I get Fujiwara....but this doesn't make sense

That's right, Fujiwara's ditzy and straightforward nature had made it quite a  smooth lane to exchange contacts. Shinomiya's lane was filled with nothing but large rocks of ego that Shirogane will have to break with his weak little fists. 

The only unfortunate being wounded by the shots fired is poor Ayanokouji!!

Ayanokouji sighs at this ongoing battle and slams the table with a loud bang

THUDDD

"President and Vice president. May I please have your attention."

Oh!! Ayanokouji had bulletproof armour all along!! Using a loud sound was the perfect thing to break their focus on the issue and bring about their attention to him.

He spoke distinctly for all three of them to hear.