Aftermath💘

Ayanokouji's POV

Oddness and intrigue have often been an integral part of who I am. Today wasn't any different. The knife was about 2 inches deep inside me, and I didn't give out a single change in emotion that gave the perpetrators aura of strangeness. Considering this would be enough, I used my hind leg, kicked the attacker in his shin, toppled him over, and proceeded to stand straight. I looked at the remaining ones and saw all of them topple over as Hayasaka kicked their groins hard enough. 

Effective

I was quite interested in her thought process, which led her to follow my command of staying still. If she hadn't followed it, I wouldn't be responsible for her injuries to say the least. I looked at her glistening face as her eyes targeted my injury as she rushed over and asked, "Are you okay? Alright Ai calm yourself down!....."

(A/N: Everything Hayasaka is about to do is factually crosschecked.)

She took a deep breath as she looked at my wound again and ripped off a piece of her handkerchief a tied it around her hand and sanitised her bandaged hand with her sanitiser as she started applying pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding. It seems she was well adept with the protocol for first aid in stab wounds. All I had to do was to stay calm considering that any form of reaction can lead to a shock response making matters worse. While the bloody mess might be horrific to some, its just about 5% blood. I still had 35% blood left to spare before I went to Hyvolanemic shock.

Calmness was my strong point.

She didn't take out the knife as it would spill copious amounts of blood. So I took over and pulled it out very slowly swerving through the different nerves present in the abdomen. After about four minutes of precise movements and deathly pale silence, the knife was extracted and the police arrived at the scene thanks to Hayasaka calling them meanwhile. 

Considering that two high schoolers were there standing while over 15 people were on the ground unconscious, it was quite strange for them to wrap their heads around but after giving them the recording on my phone with the weapon presented, they let us go. Though, questioning would follow, which would be hectic in itself. A police officer introduced herself,

"Inspector Akiyama here, we are leaving you, kids, now under the clear refusal of treatment from ....Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's part but tomorrow at sharp 9 am both him and you, Hayasaka Ai will be present at the police station for questioning. I hope that's clear?"

"Is it possible to not file an FIR? We don't want to extend the matter and it will cause us high schoolers further hassle."Hayasaka responded to diminish the situation. 

"Whether you both file one or not is legally upon the victims aka you both it would be leaving them scot-free." Inspector Akiyama looked perturbed as she had to say that.