Mr Heartless!! I am in Love!!💘

Ayanokouji's POV

"Hey, Ayanokouji!! Yesterday was fun right? But damm dude, your reactionnsss...." Suruga came forward and asked in a cheerful tone.

"It was quite pleasant and I am working on my reactions as well," I added a positive note to my rather monotone response

"Don't sweat it, dude. It will come naturally, I hate fakers....." Her face scrunched up into a frown as she spoke the last few words with bitter resentment. It seems....something happened to her....

'Hey...why is Suruga talking to that gloomy dude?'

'I know right!! What's up with them?'

'Maybe they became friends?'

'Wow, good for the gloomy dude, maybe he will talk to us too!'

'Oh that might be cool, we barely know anything about the transfer student!'

'Damm! Suruga is quite cool you know? She took me out of my emo girl phase.'

The voices near us, weren't filled with malice......that's quite a change, from what I was used to in ANHS. 

"Ayanokouji, let's go. We will be let for Council meetings." Shinomiya called me as I stood up.

"Yes, please....also Suruga, thank you for introducing me to ramen, mention it to the rest 2 too."

"Hey wait up! Here have our numbers, let's go for ramen again sometime!" Hayasaka offered to me which I accepted...I suppose this is another one of her schemes to trace my number to then verify it. Sly enough...

That's how I got the first person's number...I am not happy with this.

I sent my parting goodbyes before walking in the empty corridor next to Shinomiya.

Narrator's POV

Wow, this time I wasn't the one to say hello first.....darn it POVs

"Ayanokouji, what was that about ramen....Did you  imply you have never eaten them?" Shinomiya asked a simple innocent question.....HAH! You are so wrong!

She had planned the whole ramen shop meeting and had personally forced Hayasaka to initiate contact after school.  After yesterday's battle, Shinomiya had a positive impression of him. She had to be 1 million per cent sure. 

After all, Ayanokouji is the definition of strange obscurity! His records never reached her hands! It seems the school had put a blockage in her accessing any of them.