Spies of the Heart 💘

Narrator's POV

This cake shop serves as a perfect habitat for the workaholic that Shirogane is. He works here 5 days per week, without missing a single day or a sign of tardiness.

Well, that's our School president for ya!

Now we have a  new adversary, one of who I have absolutely no intel off, unlike the rest. Whyyy???

The shop owner nodded at both of their arrivals and quickly promoted Shirogane to take a quick shower in the washroom, he just reallllyyyy stinks of sweat.

Ayanokouji on the other hand was given an apron that gave quite a unique look and a very large contrast from his monotonous face to the panda bear saying UwU on the apron print.

After Shirogane entered the scene with....is that perfume?

Anyways, as they started working, they started chatting....hah, who am I kidding? They are both too focused to do that while on the clock. 

This Ayanokouji is definitely a strange one...

After their shift ended it was already 7 pm as they both gave their customary goodbyes and headed their own merry ways with well.....

'WOOOWWWW, I HAVE A NEW CO-WORKER! I can't wait to show him all the ways we can get more work done!'

and

....well, I can't read Ayanokouji's thoughts.

Ayanokouji's POV

As  I reached the school council room today, I noticed a new individual, namely Fujiwara, who was the main reason for the rumours turned into reality. 

I nodded at them as I closed the door behind me. 

Immediately I was surrounded by the inquisitive stare of Fujiwara. Her oceanic eyes seemed to swallow me whole as they showed immense curiosity about that in front of her...aka me. 

In the background, I saw the President holding a letter as I tried slipping past Fujiwara. 

Unfortunately, she had held onto my jacket as she invaded my space faster and better than Kushida ever could. 

"Sooo, you are the new member hah!! I have soo much to ask of you, buttttt we will have to wait for a teensy  moment as well...umm, Kaguya here just gotta love letter and I am super excited to find out what she is gonna do about it."

I looked at the Shirogane's pen which was now broken....it seems there is some tension that has been raised here.

"Hello Ayanokouji!! Look here, I just got a love letter and I really wanna go out with him."

...So, why tell me?

Unless...

I looked at the President shaking with disbelief as his grip on his broken pen increased now wrapped around by a white tape being tugged forcefully with an angry expression on his already cold face.