BOYS' NIGHT OUT! 💘

Ayanokouji POV

"What's so strange?"

"Ayanokouji are you in your emo phase? What's with the all-black mister?" Ishigami asked as he looked at my black cardigan hiding my white shirt underneath. It seems it was more as I glanced at my black watch and black jeans. Sigh, I should have brought better clothes. But it's not like I can really change in the middle of the street can I? I glanced over to Ishigami as I rebutted, "It's not as if I am the only one with an emo look, when was the last time you got a haircut, one-eyed Emotional Damage?"

It seems that was enough to shut him up as he put his white hoodie on top of his head and looked down at the pebbles below. I turned around to find none other than a panting Shirogane as he got off the bike. His pale blue shirt and his brown jeans were certainly an odd combo, but pleasing to the eye. I waved at him as he waved back at me while Ishigami snapped out of it, looking at Shirogane as he patted Ishigami's shoulder speaking, "What's with the sour face Ishigami? And hello Ayanokouji, oh...that's quite the colour coordination you got there."

"Coincidences can be freaky President." I said as I leaned at the pole for support, contemplating if I should take a jab at his dressing as well. If I wanted to be expelled, I definitely would have said something. But I had other plans, so I kept my mouth shut. Given the present circumstances, there were 3 boys all quite socially inept and far from the word called fun, hence suggesting things would be quite a bother.

I wonder, what they have in mind.

Narrator's POV

Well, why don't we find out~

'What's with the awkwardness, I have prepared a list of things we should do and even made sure we can make reservations. Not just that I even have backups. But this silence, I was unprepared for. It's defeaning.'

He was right, last night was spent with him planning every single criteria and making quite a few calls to different venues, irritating his sister to the fullest!

'....One....eyed....emotional....trauma.....Sigh, I want to go home and watch One piece now, the only cure for this everlasting agony.'

Unfortunately, Ishigami's mind was still stuck on the words Ayanokouji had uttered. He spoke up, "Prez, let's watch anime...."

Shirogane was clearly against that and now he had his moment to shine, "We can....but let's go bowling first...sounds fun?" His eyes gleamed as his plan started to take action. Considering the other two didn't have well-versed opinions of their own, decided to simply agree to this and march along. After a while of silence yet again, this time Ishigami tried his luck at starting a conversation, "Are any of you actually good at bowling?"

Shirogane quipped up,"I mean how hard can it be....."

Those words uttered, truly sent shivers down my non-existent spine. I do hope, that all of them come out alive. Moving on, Ayanokouji seemed to stay quiet contemplating his response. I wonder what goes on in his noggin'

Ayanokouji's POV

Considering I have never played bowling, should I be honest? It would probably make a mockery out of me. Hmm, it seems I just have to go with a safe response, "I haven't played it before but I do hope, beginner's luck is with me." They looked at me in surprise as I said it. It seems, my response wasn't as safe as I thought. Ishigami asked," Hey Ayanokouji, you sure about that? Like never at all?" I nodded in agreement as I added, "Though I am well versed in the rules, I won't be an inconvenience I hope."