CRACKS 💘

NARRATOR'S POV

YOSHHHH!! I AM BACKKK!!!

I know, my fans missed me but I am here. WOOWZZAAAA IT'S GOOD TO BE BACKKKKK!!!

So, after they got hot and bothered under the starry night sky. Hayasaka reached her home and was absolutely ecstatic!! After all, why wouldn't she be? It's been forever since she has ever gone out!

BANGGG

The door slammed shut as she rushed over to Shinomiya's room. She really wanted to share her day with Shinomiya, after all, she was the closest to her.

"LADY KAGUYA!!!" She spoke and to it's response came to a lost gaze from Kaguya eying her phone.

"HAYASAKKKKAAAA THE PRESIDENTTTTTTT~" and that's how the whole night went with Hayasaka not being able to share her day. It seems Hayasaka forgot her status as Shinomiya's servant. After helping her out, Hayasaka went back to her room and plopped down on her silken bed.

It felt warmer today

"Huh, I didn't take off my head ribbon." She walked over to the mirror mulling over it. She stared at her reflection for a while as she said, "I look.....happier. Thank you Ayanokouji."

She was right, her eyes strayed to that lighter face she adorns, unlike the usual stoic face. She spoke out loud, "I wonder...will his face also have a crack like mine did."

She dropped on the bed as she went into blissful sleep.

How adorable~

Nah, not really...it was simply her exhaustion from the entire day of hustle-bustle which caused her face to relax.

Or maybe, I am just an unreliable narrator.

MOVING ON~!

Timeskip

"Hey Ayanokouji, I heard you went out with Hayasaka yesterday? I didn't realise you guys would ever click." came a voice causing a crashing silence to flood the classroom's noises. It was none other than Hinokuchi who popped up to Ayanokouji barraging him with questions. But he simply nodded causing an uproar of various emotions. After all, who would imagine a silent boy going on an outing with a girl of such extroverted nature? It's as if yin and yang were paired together, creating this perfect harmony.

"How did you get this information Hinokuchi?"Hayasaka immediately rushed up to her asking for the juicy details.It seems Hayasaka had rushed up too quickly causing Hinokuchi to take a few steps back before responding, "Calm down Hayasaka-chan. It was posted on Pinsta yesterday. But the account was deleted, so can't really say who posted it."