Hot topics and Cool Yoghurt!💘

Ayanokouji's POV

"Hello President, may I know the reason for such a sudden offer"

It was Shirogane huffing and puffing as he stood there, it wasn't everyday the president was so distraught. 

"No exact reason. It's just that I thought it would be a good idea to get to know our new council member better...ya that!!!" I could see him averting his eyes as he spoke. I tilted my face to follow his line of sight and he dodged again...I turned again, and he dodged again. And now he started winking at me...quite vigorously.

I gave up and spoke, "Why don't we go back to the Council room and talk."

It seems, there goes my lunch break.....and my chocolate yoghurt.

"President please wait for  a while."

"Sure Ayanokouji, I will go to the council room. Come quick" He winked again at me.....alright, that was something.

I got back to my table and took out my lunch....all of it was just yoghurt. I could see it started to melt...

By the time I will come back, the yoghurt will turn watery...

I hope this is important. 

"AYANOKOUJIII ARE YOU DONE"

It seems Shirogane is getting very impatient...

"Omg, this heat is killing me. Ahh, Suruga I will tots evaporate."

"Ahha, I think the sun already evaporated your brain Hayasaka." 

I could hear the bantering between the trio as they went on and on with their strange arguments as I could feel the heat getting to me too. Whiteroom and it's A/C was quite different than the real world. 

"I am coming President"

I  walked up to Hayasaka and spoke, "Do you want this? If yes, here you are...if no give it to anyone else. Bye, have a good day."