Chapter 3

Surprise!!🥳Two updates today

Surprise!!🥳
Two updates today.
○●○●○●○●○●○●

Gwen's POV

Next Day

"Hey Martha good morning."

"Morning Gwen and good morning Aidie Waydie. You look cute as always" she says taking him from me.

"Tank you" he says with the biggest chubby cheek smile.

Argh my heart!

"He had a bottle already, and I put the banana instead, since you said he didn't like the pawpaw." I hand over his bag.

"Okay no problem. Give momma kiss before she goes Aidie." He leans over to me, giving me a big kiss on the cheek.

"You behave for Martha today okay. Momma will see you later." I say, kissing his cheek as well.

"Have a great day Mar." I wave, walking back to the car. Henry sat in the passenger seat on his Nintendo. I'm not even shocked.

Beeping my horn at them, I drive off.

"Did you hear about the family that just moved here?"

"Yeah. Everyone's talking about them in school. They're all juniors." He says still playing.

"I heard seven of them will be starting school."

"Yeah, but in total I heard it's ten of them moving here. Carlisle Cullen aka Dr. Cullen, is their adoptive father and his sister and her husband stay with them as well."

"And how do you know all of this?" I ask shocked. Pulling up at a red light, I look at him fully.

"Don't underestimate the investigative skills of small town teenagers. They moved here from Forks." He states, glancing at me and then going back to his game.

"Wow okay." I drive off again.

We pulled up into the car park and a few seconds after us three strange cars pulled up. The entire carpark became quiet and all attention drawn to them.

"I hope they can handle the stares."

"I have a feeling they can." He says getting out the car.
"Later." He says closing the door and walking off.

"Have a good day!!" I shout after him. He turns back, waving at me.

"You too."

I glance over at the new kids one last time before driving off.