Chapter 35

Bernard's Pov

Bernard's Pov

"Carry them to their cubicles. Make sure you lock the door."

"Yes sir." I watch with a smile on my face, as they passed with our sleeping guests, separating each according to their species.

Gathering them would not of been easy with regular force, so we acquired the system to bring them all to their knees, before injecting them with the serum.

"Who are you?!" One of women shout fighting against the guards that are holding her.

How is she awake?

"You bastard!" Feisty slams her head back into his face, causing him to let her go, she tries to make a run for it but mother guard holds her, pushing her with great force into the cube.

"How is she awake?" I turn to the guard.

"We don't now sir. We gave her the same as the other humans." I hum, looking at her again, a sinister smile coming on my face.

Fascinating.

Idea of how their cages look.

"Seems our wolfy friends are waking up father

"Seems our wolfy friends are waking up father." Evon says, leaning against wall near the entrance door to the lab.

"Indeed." I turn to the cubicle behind me, the wolves and vampires, slowly waking up. The oldest looking boy starts shaking in anger, shifting into his wolf. Running towards me.

I let out a loud laugh, as he slams into the glass. He does it three more times, before stopping.

"Again." I say taunting him.

He growls at me, breathing heavily.

I laugh, standing up. Glancing at my vampire friends, who all stood looking at me.

"Fool. Did you really think so little of us." My son says, and I chuckle.
He walks up to him, hitting against the glass, irritating him more. The loud noise waking up our remaining guests.