Chapter 32

Gwen's Pov

Gwen's Pov

"We shouldn't trust him." Caius explains.
"It could most likely be a trap."

"Can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Caius."  Edward says.
"It's highly suspicious. Why say all of this now?"

"I think we shou...." Their voices fade out as I'm pulled deep into the back of my mind. I see myself in a forest, beautiful white flowers all around on the ground. The entire atmosphere and surroundings, overwhelmed me with it's peace.

A beautiful woman stood in front of me, her back facing me.

She turns around, a big smile coming unto her face.
"Gwen Benedict."

"Who are you?"

"I am Romona, The First Wise one." She says. Her words spoken very airy but held so much authority.

"You're young." She giggles.
"How old are you?" She laughs more.

"I'm 24 as I last remember. But immortality has it's perks." I stare at her confused.

"Wise ones are not immortal." She smiles.

"This one is, but let's get off of me."

"His ways of doing things are not right, but his motives are not ill. His desire solely for the Clan to be destroyed." She comes closer, standing at arms length.

"When a battle happens, the possibility of loved ones dying is... possible." She stares directly into my eyes. Her gaze not wavering.
"They're not the enemy. I know you feel it. That they tell the truth. I mean, they would have to be good liars to make up that story." She chuckles.

"Romona, are you related to Steven?" Her eyes widen slightly, a smile taking over her face.

"I'm his many greats grandmother, if you should know." She says turning and walking away.

"Control of the Elements, means control of the very source of nature itself." She stoops down, picking up a flower.
"Control of the weather is a whole other thing." She stands up, turning around looking at me again.