Chapter 41

🚨🚨🚨
Sorry about that guys.
My phone is glitching right now, and parts end up publishing for themselves.😔
I guess we know now that there are bonus chapters to look forward to when the story ends.🙈❤️🙏

Enjoy🌸

Next Day

Next Day

"The world experienced a great phenomenon yesterday, that I think we all can agree will be written down in History.
Thankfully, the reports all over the world show few casualties. Governments are promising to send aid to all persons and families who may have lost their homes and appliances during the unusual weather.
Now I think it's the moment we have all been waiting for. If you look behind me, we have nothing but blue skies, with a few moderate showers."

Gwen's Pov

Gwen's Pov

I sat next to Aiden in his medical room, as I have since we moved back into the Sacred Tree.

They have slowly started back the process of rebuilding, which according to Steven will not take long.

I look at the heart monitor, that was flat lined, however according to the healers his vitals and everything was stable.

They timed his heat beat as well, which was twice every two minutes.

I look behind me as the doors open, Benjamin walking in.

"Hey little sis." I smile a bit, turning back to Aidie.

"He'll be okay." I nod.

"How are things outside?" I ask, as he sits in the chair next to me.

"Almost done. Fairies work fast I tell you that." I chuckle.
"We are still looking for Your mom and the others." I look at him.

"Aro is sending Demetri and Felix along with Bella and Edward and your father and they to help find them." I nod.

"Steven also got word from some of the special authorities that it seems Bernard was really just all talk." My eyes widen.

"He was failing badly the past few years, according to the journals they found at the facility we found Henry and them at. It was his main and only facility, but when Anderson came to him for help, that was when he got more funding and it seems, the "New Faitoria" he talked about, was a second facility."