Chapter 10

(A/N:Non of these pictures belong to me

(A/N:Non of these pictures belong to me.)

Gwen POV

Three Days Later

"Okay no Gwen listen. Aiden and Henry are going to be just fine." Ms. D reassures me, putting some of my hair behind my ears.

I think I'm just over thinking everything, but let's be honest, it's my first date in years. I have right to be. Ms.D had invited them over for dinner again two days after the first dinner, and Carlisle and I had a lot more time to talk. To which he invited me to dinner at Lavish, which is one of the top restaurants in Jashville for our date.

"Man got money and connections. Lavish is selective on who they let eat there." Jewel says.

"Now we're going to go downstairs. Don't come down until I introduce you." Ms. D says running out the door, pulling Jewel with her.

I look at myself in the mirror again. Not gonna to lie, Ms. D and Jewel did a good job.

Gwen's Outfit

"Okay don't be nervous

"Okay don't be nervous. You got this."

Ding Dong!

My heart drops to my stomach.
"Nope. I don't got this. I do not got this." I could feel, the atmosphere of the room, becoming cold, and I start taking deep breaths.

Breathe Gwen Breathe.
Walking out my room, I wait at the top of the stairs for Ms. D to do her thing.

"Hello Carlisle, you look dashing!" I hear her say.

"Thank you Ms. D."

"Okay, stand right here... Okay great. Ladies and gentlemen!! I give to you, the beautiful, the amazing, the kindest and most darlingest flower in the bunch. Gwen Benedict." After she says it, the sound of classical music starts playing.

Really Ms. D.

But true to my dramatic nature, I slowing make my way down the stairs. My eyes connect with Carlisle's beautiful golden eyes. He looked dashing indeed in his black suit. His hair slicked back, and his gorgeous smile on display.