Bonus Chapter: Evan's Birth

Marianna POV

Marianna POV

I play with Evan in my hands, the cutey pie so adorable, and of course he as well got his father's eyes.

I swear none of my children have my eyes, and may never have it.

"Aren't you a cutey pie." I kiss his cheeks, his cute giggles, melting my heart.

"Say Mama." He laughs again. Ethan said MaMa first, instead of DaDa. I guess it makes up for Winston could having the eyes.

"Where's Aunty's favorite nephew! There he is." Before I could even blink, Evan was out of my hands, and in Reinelle's.

Shaking my head, I sit back in my chair watching her.

"Mommy's had you stuck up in this room for the entire morning. Doesn't she know you need fresh air. Doesn't she." She says in a baby voice.

"I was going to come down soon." I roll my eyes.

"Who's the cutey Evan." She ignores me.
"You are." She kisses him up.

"All your children got a epic birth story." She puts him on her side, turning to me. I shake my head, chuckling.

"I'm serious. Ele and Eleanna twin saves younger twin from poison, the elementress is born, Ethan you had trouble for years before you can give birth, and this munchkin was brought into this world in the dark woods, in an abandon cabin, by a vampire." I laugh.

"Stories to tell the grandkids." I look to the door, Winston and Ethan walking in.

"Where's Reinella?"

"School. She had an exam today." I nod.

"My baby's training to become a doctor."

Winston comes to me, kissing my cheek before they all hover over Evan. The cutey loving all the attention he's getting.

I guess my stories of birth are quite fascinating.

Flashback

We've been running in these woods for some time now. Poor Afton having to take care of all of our emotions, and fight off bad guys.