Chapter 30

Gwen's Pov

Gwen's Pov

It's been two days since my parents and my mom got to Jashville. And now that the other Volturi members have arrived, we can now fully plan our next step, before we make our way to Darlington.

"I think there is the best, seeing as we have more privacy." Javier states. We all stood around the kitchen, Winnie and the Ness sitting in the living room, watching television.

"Umm guys!" We all look behind us to Winnie.
"You might want to see this." She points at the television.

"I was looking for something else to watch and accidentally clicked this news station, but it glitched and this showed up."

"Mr. Gus so are the folk tales that our grandparents told us about really true?" The woman asked a middle aged man, who was dressed in a brown suit with a white lab coat on.

"Who is he?" Jewel asks.

"Well Lucia..Our grandparents told us stories like these to spark fear into us as kids to get us not to disobey them. Yet the true reality of them being real is 75% out of a 100. You would be amazed just how much is out there."

"So you're saying they could be real? These supernaturals?" She says in a mock tone.

"Lucia-"

The screen cuts off, before going back to the main Darlington newscaster shows up, looking a little frantic.

"We do hope you all enjoyed our little story time segment. Now on to the local news." The newscaster says calmly, but you could see the panic on her face.

"We need to stop Anderson quickly. This is getting out of-"

"What is happening has nothing to do with me." We all turned back to the television, not expecting to see him there.

"And why should we trust you!?" James says.

"Because we are the only ones who know of what's really going on." Another man says joining him.

"And who are you?" I ask him.

"I am Steven,King of Fairies. What you see going on in Darlington has nothing to do with us."

"Oh so your not the one who is gathering supernaturals to work for you?" Benjamin hisses.

"You mean persons who willing come to work for me because of the cause."