Chapter 18

(A/N: I do not own right to these pictures

pictures.)

Gwen's Pov

"How long will it take for them to wake up?" I ask Carlisle as I stand in Henry's room.

"3 days."

"What am I going to tell His parents?" I turn to him.
"Hey Wilma your son just so happens to be a vampire now. Let's laugh about it over dinner. Ha Ha Ha!"

"We'll think about it Gwen. We can say that they passed away-"

"I am not telling her that her son died Carlisle." I coldly tell him. Turning back to Henry, I walk over to him touching his cheek. His temperature has already started to change. I glance over at James, guilt and regret filling me.

You should of kept to yourself Gwen. You shouldn't of gotten this close to them.

"Love..."

"I should of been more strict. I should not of allowed them to become friends. I just wanted him to have a normal life." Tears come to my eyes.

"It's not your fault Love-"

"It is. I should of gone back to Egypt when Amun asked me to. Then none of this would of happened."

"Not even meeting us? Or what about Ms. D?" I look to him. I understand but...
"I know it's hard right now love, but we're all here with you." He tells me.

"Nothing is going to be normal from here on out Carlisle. They know where I am."

"Nothing was ever normal Gwen." He hugs me.
"You're not alone. We are here with you and we'll figure this out together. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Carlisle, can we talk for a moment?" Edward asks.

"I'll be back okay." He says kissing my head and leaving the room.

" He says kissing my head and leaving the room