Chapter 26

Gwen's PovNext Day

Gwen's Pov
Next Day

Mommy!! Mommy!!!

I jump out my sleep, gasping for air. Sweat covering my whole body.

His voice consumes every corner of my mind. His red face, the tears falling from his beautiful blue eyes.

I let out a loud scream, the cracking of lightening, clashing down with me. The rumble of thunder falling after. I look towards the window, the charcoal grey sky has remained like that since Aiden was taken.

Carlisle had immediately pulled the other kids out of school, informing them of what happened. Jarvis, James' parents and sister, as well as Carlisle's friend Zeke and his wife are here.

Amun and they had arrived just before the video message had ended, and Aro only a few minute later contacted Carlisle notifying him of their arrival in two days, which is today.

My mom has contacted Amun again, letting him know that she, as well as my birth parents and a few others, are coming with her, and they will arrive soon.

Too much is happening all at once. My mind feels like its not getting to process one piece of information, because another happens immediately after.

When Edward and Jasper found Emmett and Rosalie, they were badly beaten. Emmett's both arms ripped off from his body, while Rosalie left leg was torn off.

She, just like me has not taken Aidie's kidnapping well.

The first night, she couldn't stop crying. Emmett having to comfort his mate. Yesterday, she came to my door apologizing over and over again. She didn't move until Emmett came and got her.

I've completely sealed my room shut with ice, not letting anyone in. I needed time.

They all tried to get me to come out. Carlisle came letting me know that he is with me and reminding me that I am not alone and that he loves me, but I can't right now.

I feel like I'm slowly losing my mind. My world, my son.

If anything- no Gwen don't think like that. Nothing will happen to him. I won't let him get hurt.

I hear a soft knock on my door.

"Gwen, we haven't seen you in two days. I know you're hurting, we all are. But please come out." I hear Henry say, but I don't reply.

"Hey little man. Why don't you go downstairs with the others, let me talk to her." I hear Benjamin say, I go to thicken the ice, but he's already melting it.

"Hey stranger." He says, walking in the room.
"I've left you alone like you asked me, gave you time. When are you thinking to come down?" I remained silent just staring at him.

"Don't give me the silent treatment young lady."

"Not now Benji." My voice comes out soft and husky. I am well aware that every advanced hearing ear is locked unto our conversation right now.