Chapter 19

Marianna's Pov

Marianna's Pov

Since my birthday, Winston has been searching for our baby girl. Unfortunately for me, he's placed me on even stricter lockdown. Like being confined to our room was already not enough.

"Marianna, everyone is in the dinning room." Susette says helping me up from the bed.

Susette is my new lady in waiting. She's a sweet girl and very protective of me.

"Mari...girl you ready to pop." Reinelle says resting her hand on my belly, the moment I reach her in the dinning room.

"Sneak me out of here." I whisper, causing her and Susan to laugh.

"No one is sneaking anyone out of anywhere."

"Honey!" I sweetly say, waddling over to him. He gives me the look, but I could see the amusement in his eyes.

"Beautiful as always darling." He leans down to kiss me.

"Such a sweet talker father." I hear Ethan say. Turning around, to find him and Reinella entering the room.

"At least you know where you get it from." Reinelle tells him, causing both him and Reinella to blush.

Yes...they're dating now. Ethan finally got the guts to ask her out.

"Your highness." Vincent says entering.

"Is there a pro-"

"No problem whatsoever." I wave my hand, and he watches me confused.
"Gailey can you put a chair next to Reinelle's for me please." Everyone looks at me in shock, especially Rei and Vincent. I raise my eyebrow at her, and she looks down, blushing.

I've been watching these two like a hawk for the past month. Between the light flirting, constant shy hellos when they see each other and continuous glances, I knew immediately they liked each other. And as her best friend, it is only right that I help them make it official.

"Your majesty it's reall-"

"Sit before she forces you Vincent." Winston tells him shaking his head, leading us to our seats.

"And that's why you're my husband." I kiss his cheek, before sitting down.

"You're very affectionate today." He sits down.
"Yesterday you were all,don't touch me! I can't stand you!! How dare you lock me up in this room!!"

I raise my eyebrow.
"Do you want to sleep in another room Winston?"

"Don't answer that son. Do. Not. Answer that. It is a trap that will get you banished from your bedroom." My father in law tells him.

"You would know." My mother in law says. Causing us all to laugh.

"What in the world?! Why are you back here?!" Ethan shouts. I Glace behind me, finding Gastron standing there again.