Chapter 40

I do not own these pictures.
Enjoy🌸🫶

3rd Person Pov

3rd Person Pov

"Breaking News. Weather patterns around the world have suddenly become out of order. Many countries have placed their cities on red level alert."

"This is your CNN breaking news. Flashflooding and adverse weather patterns have suddenly appeared out of no where. Authorities are asking persons to move to safety now."

"De repente, las fuertes lluvias y los vientos de hasta 75 millas por hora han comenzado a ocurrir en varias partes del país. Las autoridades están pidiendo a todos que entren dentro." (Suddenly, heavy rains and winds of up to 75 miles per hour have begun to occur in various parts of the country. The authorities are asking everyone to go inside.)

"Reports are just coming in multiple sudden unusual weather patterns all across the world. Heavy rains, videos of hail storms and thunderstorms and sudden snow fall to name a few." The British news anchor says.
"Leaders are calling immediate State of Emergency and asking citizens to please take the necessary precautions for the safety of yourself and your family. If you are outside, please return home."

The entire world will feel the side effects of her wrath, if anything was to happen to her child.

And it is so.

She tries to take a step, the force of the system keeping her from moving. Even though she was standing, the system still made it hard for her to move. She stares at the van, that was a distance ahead of the smiling fool.

She allows the system to force her back down unto fours, which only made Bernard laugh.

He looks in Fredrick's direction.
"See Freddie boy!! I-"

His eyes widen in shock, when he looks to the van, watching as the earth beneath the van, surrounded it, before completely crushing it.

She feels the release, standing back up to her feet. He staggers back, in shock.

The Cullens and the others as well were surprised by what she did, but when they got over it they made move to run to help her, only to be blocked by some invisible force.

It ripples green from the impact, and their heads all snap in Fredrick's direction.

Who had his head down, focusing on keeping both force field's up.
"Move it now Fredrick!!"

I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
He holds unto Aiden tighter blocking out their shouts.

Flashback