Chapter 25

[A/N: I was going to update tomorrow, but then I remembered this chapter is filler chapter, so here you go

[A/N: I was going to update tomorrow, but then I remembered this chapter is filler chapter, so here you go.]

Anderson's Pov

For years, I've planned this. Humans are sometimes the most despicable species to ever live. Experimenting on things they don't understand. Killing and hurting with no care of the world around them.

They fear that we will decide to over throw them one day. So they experiment on us like we're frogs for their dissecting.

The memory of the past, causes my My blood boils every time.

Flashback

"Honey please, let me come with you. Just let me finish up my meeting-" I held my beautiful wife in my arms. Her very round belly, stopping me from being able to fully hug her.

"Anderson I've told you already, no. You have work to do. Garvin and I will be just fine." She says kissing my cheek and pulling away. Collecting her things. She tries walking pass me again, but I bloke her path again.

"Andy!!"

"Flower please..." I plead with her, taking hold of her hands.

"Don't try using my pet name against me young man." She hits my hands away.
"You have a very important meeting with your father and the Fairy King. I'll just go to town quick and come back. I'll be safe I promise." Giving me a quick peck on my lips she runs, well more like quickly waddles her way out my office.

Shaking my head I take out my phone, calling Garvin.

"Yes your majesty?"

"Take several other guards with you, but keep them out of sight. The Princess does not know the reason why we're in Darlington."

"Yes your majesty." He replies and I hang up.

The amount of fairies that have died over the past few months by human hunters have been alarming. Others that went missing, were kidnapped by human scientists.

The only reason I have not told Zaniah yet about the reports, is because she stresses a lot, and it's not good for her or the baby.

"Son, the meeting is starting. Let's go." My father says coming in my room.
"I passed a very ecstatic Zaniah on my way here. Are you sure it's safe sending her out?"

"You know her father. She would not of taken no for an answer. And with the level of stress she hs been getting these days because of the pregnancy, I don't want her worrying."

"Hmm. Make sure she has multiple guards with her then."

"I have."

We sat in the King's office, discussing over our plans. The Fairy King and his son, Crown Prince Steven, and a few other trusted advisers were all seated around the grand table.

"We have to stop being lenient my King. How many more of our people have to die at their hands before we take action! We must declare war."

"I will not go to war with the human world Advisor, but I won't be lenient either. Humans that enter our Kingdom, will be judge according to our laws. I won't let them roam fre-"

"Your majesty!!" The door slams open.
"There was an attack at the local market. Thy sent word that Princess Roma and Princess Zaniah have been taken!!"

End of Flashback

Imagine the fear I felt, knowing that the woman I loved, was taken. No trace. Just gone. Princess Roma was found 3 months later, at a scientist laboratory hidden in the woods in Darlington. And my wife and son, brutally killed by their hunters.

No remorse. No mercy, for the fact that she was pregnant.

I become enraged every time I thought about how she must have begged them.

I remember when we finally got her location. We arrived at their camp, ambushing them in the night. We were only going to lock them up and put them on trial, but when I found her, lying on one of their tables, completely naked, bruised and holding our dead son in her hands, I lost it.

And they are call us monsters.

I killed everyone of the bastards.

From that day, I started planning. I became bitter, cold. My father tried being lenient, saying that war was not needed. Only the guilty should be punished. What about my wife and son?!

They were innocent.

When father first got sick, I was one step closer to becoming King. But then I found out about my so called older sister and I knew, especially with how much father hated the man I had become, he would try to crown her queen. So I sent him away.

Every kind, considerate and lenient bone in my body left when my wife died. Anyone who stood in my way became my enemy. I do not care anymore.

I guess every villian has a sad sob story, that made them who they are. But let's be honest, maturing is knowing this was never who we wanted to be.

Humans have taken my world from me and from many others. Fai's, El's, vampires, fairies and so many other species have teamed up with us to put an end to their underground facility.

Nothing will stop me.

Author's Note.

Just giving some background on Anderson, for why he is the way he is.

As always..
Hope you guys are enjoying the story.🤗
See you in the next chapter.👋💕

Stay Safe. Stay Sweet.
God Bless.

🄺𝑜̈𝑛𝑖𝑔𝑖𝑛 🄵