Bonus Chapter : Ms. D

6 months Later

6 months Later.

Time flies and wounds heals...but for some reason this particular wound, was cut really deep.

I step out my car, locking it behind me as I walk inside my home. The silence seeming to echo in my ears.

I looked around the place, a heavy sigh leaving my mouth.

This is not how I expected things to turn out.

Javier normally picked me up from work. He was meant to be here, be the one for me. But the fool was a traitor.

The fact that I was never his mate, hurts so bad.

I let out a loud scream, taking a deep breath.

My eyes slowly start filling with tears, but I shake it off.

I'm not crying over him anymore.

Walking over to the sofa, I sit down, feeling my heart tighten up.

I'm not crying over that punk again.
You deserve better than him Darling.

I've ignored it for months, telling the girls that I am fine, but even then they kept checking in.

I didn't...well don't want to be a burden to them. They are young, Gwen is settling into the marriage life, and Jewel is soon to be.

I couldn't-

"We knew you weren't good." My head snaps to look behind me, my two favorite people in the world standing there. Jewel closing the door.

"W-what are you girls doing here?" I stand up, my eyes watering again.

"You don't have to pretend to be strong with us Ms. D. We got your back." Jewel replies, coming over to me. Gwen following behind her.

I sit back down on the chair, the girls coming to sit one either side.

"I...I shouldn't feel anything you know. We were never actual mates." I look down at my hands.

"You still had feelings for him Ms. D." Gwen says.

"Betrayer and all." Jewel says, and I chuckle a bit.

"I really did like him." I glance at them. They give me a small smile, before wrapping their arms around me, and it was as if the dam that I had built, completely broke down.

"We got you Ms. D." Gwen whispers.

——

"Aren't you two suppose to be with your men?" I ask them, as we sat drinking wine, well...Gwen and I.

"Ehh! Aro could do without me for awhile." Jewel says waving me off.

"Carlisle has no problem." Gwen says, laughing.