Chapter 1

(A/N: non of these pictures belong to me

(A/N: non of these pictures belong to me.)
Gwen's POV
Tuesday 3rd July 2007

"Hello this is Gwen." I answer my phone.

"Hi Ms. Benedict, this is Principal George. I do apologise for the inconvenience, but I'm going to have to ask you to come into school. There was an altercation with Henry."

"Henry got into a fight?" My eyes widen in disbelief. My boss, Ms. D turns to look at me, shock written all over her face as well.

"Yes Ma'am there was an altercation between him and another student."

"Oh..okay. umm I'm coming." After bidding goodbyes,I hang up the phone.

"Henry got into a fight?" Ms.D asks coming to me.

"It seems so. But, Henry normally keeps to himself or is with his friends" Jewel says and I agree. I go to the back, grabbing my stuff and heading for the front door.
"You think you guys will be good here by yourselves until I come back?" I pause looking to the two women.

"Don't let this age fool you honey. I may be 54 but I'll use these sweet hands to fight somebody." Ms. D says, putting her fists up. Jewel shakes her head laughing.

"I hear you Ms.D. I'll be back guys." I head out, walking over to my car.

Gwen's Car

It wasn't a long drive to the school

It wasn't a long drive to the school. Pulling up into the car park, I see some students hanging out by their cars.

"Aren't they suppose to be in class?"
I ask myself, parking my car and getting out. Making sure to lock it before I walk off.

They all stop what they were doing to look at me as I passed. Honestly I'm grown accustomed to it now.

Even after almost 3 years of living here, people still stared at us as if we were the most interesting thing to see. I remember the first time we moved here, we were basically the hot topic.
T

he only person who was actually really kind when to us from the first day of meeting her, was our neighbor Ms. D. She showed up at our doorstep with her famous apple pie, welcoming us to Jashville. Of course I was sceptical at first of her, but she turned out to be a gem.