22. The first time I met him.....

Hey all! Surprise! Surprise!!

The response to the previous part has motivated to write today's chapter. It's just that I  was too motivated.. And today's chapter has around 4000 word count. 😎😎

This chapter is little special. Eesha and Stuti had already met their respective grooms before their shotgun weddings. So, I had already thought of their first meeting before actually writing any of their interactions. Because what they felt then, is the main reason for the way their relationship is going, now.

As for Reema, she definitely met her groom on the day of her wedding. But she still fantasizes about an ideal first meet! So... Here you go!!

Oh wait!

Before you jump into the chapter, I have already introduced the Brides' cast. But not the grooms'

So I thought why not reveal The Grooms, just as the Bride's see them??

Aditi Rao Hydri as Eesha Prajapati

When I came back home, Vimalamma was already waiting for me. And she looked angry.

"What is all this baking business going on ? What were you thinking when you made all this nonsense. Do you not know that Kirti hates all of this unhealthy stuff?" She asked me.

"I.." I wanted to say something, but was at loss. I looked at Shyamalamma, who was standing next to the dinning table, unmoving and without any expression.

"Answer me you fool!" Vimalamma yelled. She was so angry that I know for a fact that, she did not hit me because Shyamalamma was around.

"Kirti doesn't like unhealthy food".  I agreed with her. But she often asked me to bake something for her.

"Good, that you remember. This is her house and the food will be prepared according to the timetable she prepared, get it?"

I nodded obediently. She left after that.

Shyamalamma merely sighed and said, "she keeps saying this is Kirti's house, and just forgets that it's Bhairav's home too. He can eat anything he wants to. He could either order out or ask us to prepare something he likes. When would she realise that?" She shook her head and walked away.

Shyamalamma is right. Bhairav asked me to prepare carrot cake. I had only followed his orders. Like I was taught to, since childhood. Then why am I yelled at for doing the one thing I have been told to? For the first time in my life, I feel like I have been scolded for no mistake of mine. And hence, for the first time in my life, I feel pain. The pain of being wrongly accused.

I shook off my thoughts, and looked at Kriya, who was sitting on the floor, tapping on a photo album. I softly pried it from her hands, and opened it. It had the photos of the first ever Dussehra Kirti and Bhairav celebrated together after their wedding. It was a grand affair! I remember it clearly because it was also the first time I had met The Prajapatis.