Chapter 9

Anna's POV

"I love you Zoya" whispered a voice and I felt kiss on my forehead. Whoever this person was I didn't want them to leave. When I felt the person pulling away  and I gathered all the strength I had and pulled him back. I heard him say
"I promise I'll always be with you even if you don't want me there princess " he said and kissed my hand then pulled away again. This time I opened my eyes a bit and I saw a figure walking out of my room. I  laid back  after I tried to get off the bed but failed miserably. When I saw the crown on the table across the room everything came flooding to the moment where I slapped Clara. "Jesus , hope she's okay." I muttered  and titled  my  head to the side and I saw everyone coming this side.  The only people.missing were  Alex and the twins.

"Oh thank god you're awake" said Mom rushing to my side. "How are you feeling my baby?" She asked. I looked at dad then back at her. "I'm okay mom nothings happened." I said smiling  the best I could. I promised dad I wouldn't tell anyone what happened that day so that not going to change even if it means I have to lie to the people I love.

"So how about you get off the bed and walk to me" said Alpha how was across the room. For some reason he was looking serious. What did I do now? I sigh  and take the covers off me. Lucky enough I wasn't in those ugly hospital gown I was actually  in a cuter hospital outfit.  yellow  loose  short and top.  As I step onto the cold floor I knew I couldn't do this. "Come princess I'm here" he said with his hands stretched.

"I .....I...I cant" I said looking down. For some reason I was feeling guilty. My toes were now the most interesting  thing to look at right now. "It is because you've got post traumatic  disorder?" Asked Allan who was seating on the couch in the room. I looked at me shocked then back at dad. He nodded and that alone told me everything that I needed to know. "Yes uh.... but I handle it" I said looking at my toes again. Suddenly my legs started feeling like jelly  but I was trying to stand straight. "Are you ever going to tell us what your feeling?" Asked Archie as he walked to me and lifted me up placing me on the bed. "I've been with you for 18 long good years but still right now I feel like I dont know you at all" he said running a hand through his hair. He cursed and walked out of the room.

And that's exactly what I was avoiding ever since I recognised what people  with sicknesses are done  to. I felt tears threatening  to fall but I didn't want to show then this side at all. I held myself in place. I looked at everyone who were glaring at me. "Can...can ...can I.....have  sometime alone....please" I said looking down again. After I heard some "call us when you need us." From Allan and Alpha saying "take as much as you need" Anderson was just in the room not saying anything and that killed me more because he just walked out. Mom kissed the side of my head and left.

I started crying as soon as I heard the door close. I was really crying for the first time in 10 years. I don't know why but I felt like a lost emotion was coming back. Just then I felt I hand wrap around my shoulder and pulling me close to them. I didn't need anyone to tell who that was.

"It's like I'm now becoming that limiting factor , dad" I said crying. "I promise I didn't want to become that at all" I said. "Shhh princess , you're okay do you hear me.  You're perfectly okay nothings going to happen  I promise" he said but I just kept on crying.  He turned and cupped my face "Baby doll don't ever think that you're becoming a limiting factor just because everyone else knows. They love you always. They love you know  they loved you then and they will keep on loving you even in the future. They are your brothers and you're their only beautiful  sister. They'd  never ever want to loose you" he said pulling me into a hug. With his hand moving up and down my back while I just  cried.

I don't know how but I ended falling asleep.

Archie's  POV

You don't know how I felt when dad told us about Zoya. I wasn't expecting that at all. I was really shocked. And looking at her now trying to act all strong and okay angered me because I felt like she didn't trust us enough to let us know although  it was dad who had made her promise not to say anything.