Chapter 40

Zoya's  POV

Liam turned to Dillan and smirked. "How fluttering  you  know me. I feel like Beyoncé  right now" he said and I mentally rolled my eyes.

"But now no matter how much you've impressed me I still need my queen by my side" he said eyeing me up and down. He literally was undressing me.infront of my family. How dare he!

"Okay cut your bullshit. What the fuck do you want?" Asked Alex. "Alex How many times do I have to.tell you to humble yourself, after all I might just become family" he said. "But any who ,  you seem like you're really interested in knowing me so much  I'll do the intro. " He said fixing he's suit.

"Now , I'm  Liam Cortez  the man  behind the mask of the Python. Marco was my mentor and he already had planned on giving everything  to me after his death. Unfortunately   it came.sooner than expected. I wasn't prepared to let them know or better yet to let you know that I was in the field so I put Xemma  and Draco on the front. They did everything for me. But Draco was Marco's son? Yeah, he was but he was just useless I tell you. So since his father saw him incompetent he chose me to relieve him of his duties." He said and laughed evily. "But I already had the best of the best planned out already."

"You see every gang or Mafia or Familia has tratoirs it always has. There is always a black dot on the white cloth. A dent on a car  , a crack on cup,  I had mine too because they didn't appreciate  me taking over after Marco.

So I gave them two.choices either to walk away or to let  me take them for a ride. We'll yeah everyone had a choice those who chose a free life were stupid because we all know there's no escaping the Mafia. So I used their families and anything they loved against then to keep them  in track.

Now that I'd  done that I gave Xemma and Draco the responsibility of those people so they worked the surface and me and my faithful ones absorbed people from sides. We did it the Pythons  way." He said with a smirk.

"Now I'm just 3 Mafias away from the top Familia. The Rammos Familia and there's one way I can come close to that" he said and pointed his gun at me.

Dillans hand tightened  around my waist while I started right at Liam's gun. "All I need is a Rammos by my side." He said and smirked.

"And this one caught my eye. She's a.devils perfect inc." He said and this time my blood was boiling.

"She has everything , guts , strong instincts   , very persuasive,  knows her wheels and definitely knows how to make a grown man beg. She's everything I need. She completes me in every way. " He said.

"Now its  either you make me take her and we walk away quietly without damaging this delicious furniture and causing bloodshed or we fight but one thing is for sure. I'm not going anywhere without my queen" he said and before he could get any closer  Beast knocked him down growling  fiercely at him om sure that dog was a killer.

"You hound" , he said  before I getting something into him. Beast whimpered and staggered back before collapsing to the ground.

"He never learned to submit to me. He was my dog I raised but still he won't listen. I hope I won't have to kill him" he said the looked at me.and winked. I frowned as I heard a growl coming from Dillan.

"Jesus Christ , I'm the worst in law ever" he said. "Star , congratulations  on the pregnancy" he said looking at her evily.

Star put her hand on her stomach but kept a straight  face. "Aww you won't talk to me? That's okay. I'll just kill the baby then" he said pointing his gun at Star.

I let go of Dillan and walk up front making  him attention turn back to me.

"Petite" he said and walked over to me. Before he could touch my cheek I held his hand.