Chapter 48

Alex's POV

After about 4hours of traveling we arrived at this black gate which was heavily  guarded with black pitbulls.  They looked like they could rip anything to shreds.

The guards had guns and some were actually patrolling externally.

Getting insides guards were scattered  every 20meters two of them. This place had tight security. I doubt if anyone would be able to get in. And if they got in getting out would be next to impossible. I must say the person in charge of this place has my respect and I'm ready to bow down to them.

We got to the  white  mansion where our cars stopped and the guys driving them just got out and walked to the sides of our cars.
"Nop , they aren't opening for us. How hospitable." Said Dante.

"Zoya never liked anyone opening doors for her" I said and smiled. I wonder if the guys have found out where she is by now.

After getting out of the car with Dante , the others and I walked to the front where a girl  was wearing the exact same outfit  as the rest of them was waiting with the other girl  and guy from earlier.

"Good evening. I'm Fareez on my right is Miles and the on the left is Essence. You shall be meeting with me , Miles and Essence  most of the time. She has alot to deal with and does not have time to meet you all.   Your arrival has been announced to her but she won't meet you know as she's out of grid.

You made it  in time for dinner , please follow  the Maids to the dinning room. Eat all you can and rest for the night. Your training with us begins tomorrow at dawn which is 5 o'clock sharp.

And as per her special requests  the fathers , you'll be excused from training  but you'll be guarded wherever you go and under circumstances  should you leave the perimeters.

Enjoy your evening and we'll meet again tomorrow at training. Do not be late." Said Fareez and she walked away with the Miles and Essence following behind her.

"That was one good speech. And just to think it's  a lady. There's a strong sense of women empowerment here. " Said Dante.

"You're married" I said.

"And I love her too" he replied.

"Okay guys I don't know.about you but I'm starving let's go eat" said James as he entered  the house with all of us trailing behind  him.

There are former Dons and Dons right now in this room how do you expect  us to sit on that table.

We're all heads of our owns cribs what now.

As I got to the dinning room my question was answered.

"She was weary of how you'd all be confused in the sitting arrangements as you're all Dons and formers so she requested a circular  table instead." Said a woman who looked exactly like Essence.

"The name is Elsa. I shall be your guide through all of this" she said.

"And will you infact guide me to bed right now" said Lino who was looking at her up and down.

Yes she didn't look above 30 but she's actually above 40. She rolled her eyes and smiled. She walked over to him and slapped him hard that he actually banged his head on on table.

Gosh , that's going to.leave a big bruise in the morning.

"I'm the only person with the highest level of tolerance. You're lucky you're not traveling to the afterlife right now. Do not disrespect  me again" she said and turned towards all of us again.

"Right then enjoy your meal" she said and snapped her fingers.  And the Maids came in with the food.

Zoya's  POV