chapter 12

Zoya's POV

I finished putting on my uniform and I put my hair into a high ponytail then put a blackbow  on it to match my shoes and the lines on my knee length socks. I grabbed my backpack then went downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning " I said as I kissed everyone present on the table. After a few sweet greetings from them I dung into my cereal.

"So princess today were having guest at home." Said mom looking at me smiling I just nodded "and I want you to be  home by at  least 5:30pm." I nodded again. "Why are you telling me this. I'm always home whenever there's guest around and you always have guest around. How are these any different?" I asked as I started having my juice. "Because they're  the Zelda Familia" which caused me to.choke on my drink. I started coughing badly while Anderson  was trying to make me.drink some water. After a.little battle.i finally gave in and drank the water then looked at my mom with tears in my eyess due to all the coughing.

"You me the Kai Zelda family?" I asked trying to confirm as best as I could. Mom and dad nodded at the same time I nodded back and looked into the remaining cereal that way in my plate. "Can I go to school  now?" I pouted at Alpha.  He nodded and got up. I kissed everyone goodbye and Dad gave me my medication.

As we were going to school   Alpha kept on looking at me every once in a while. "Have you figured it out yet" he asked. "Figure out what?" I asked confused. "About Chiley , how we're  gonna whoo her over" he said tapping the steering.

"No I haven't" I said slumping back into the seat. "I thought you said you'd  help me" he said turning the car into.our school lane.

"Yes I did but I cannot help you if you haven't made me meet her yet" I said. "Makes sense " he muttered parking the car. We both got out and he came over to my side and we leaned against  the car.

"Can't believe Alex owns this thing now" said Alpha. "I only knew the principal issue  used to piss  him of everytime but I  didn't expect him " and together we said "to go.over the top". I exhaled deeply and fixed my blazer. "There's Carlos , meet you at home" I said.kissing him on his cheek. "You be safe princepessa." He said hugging me them kissing my forehead.

Carlos walked up to me and hugged me. "How are you" he asked leading the both of us inside. "I'm okay , except for the part that The Zeldas are coming home for dinner tonight."  I said. He just shrugged. "I don't see the point Dillain  is your boyfriend  after all." He said.

"Baby" said a voice from behind us and you didn't need to tell me twice who that was. I turned to him not before Carlos said he was going to.find his girl.

I got to him and pecked his cheek then hugged him. "I missed you" I said while.hugging him. "I missed .you more " he said tightening the hug.

After a moment he released me and pecked my lips. "You guys are full of love. Get married already  you're both over 18anyway" said Darla. We both smiled at her and Dillan just pulled me away from them leading me to our place. His baseroom. 

We got into his office. Office? Well a few deserving seniors had these baserooms. Probably one out of every 20.  He lifted me up and made me sit on the table. I looked up to him smiling and he grabbed my waist pulling himself close. "You're I'm trouble" he whispered into my ear which caused me  to hold on tight to his blazer.

Dillan's POV

"You've completely ignored my calls last weekend. I  was beginning to.worry about you"  I told her running a hand on her thigh which caused her   breath  to hitch up and she looked deeply into my eyes and I returned the same gesture but mine was already telling her about the things  I wanted to do to her.