Chapter 7

Thank you for reading Enjoy

Adult content readers are advised

Chapter 7

Hunter

The last thing I expected was Wyatt and I having sex in the pool house our first day on the island. Not that I'm complaining. Not at all. I just thought getting him to give me the time of day would take much longer. So it was a pleasant surprise for me.

And who'd have thought Wyatt Segler had a Christian Grey in him. Damn, the possessive, controlling, dominant  man certainly looks good on him. And who'd have thought we would be that couple? I didn't.

"You certainly have a deep well hidden in you, Wy." I attest, stroking my fingers through the back of his hair.

Why is it, guys always get the soft hair and the long, lush eyelashes? Wyatt was blessed with both. He's the spitting image of his parents. Dillon's laid back personality, Bailey's dark blonde hair, Dillon's blue eyes. Ugh, and those sexy dimples. He's got that athletic body that makes my system hum when he's near me. And his mind never stops working.

"I've been saving up." Wyatt mutters, his brain not fully engaged yet.

"We should probably get out there before someone decides to come looking for us." I know my family, they'll burst in here with the sole purpose of embarrassing me. Not that being with Wyatt is embarrassing. It's finding me limp and naked that would do the trick.

"I locked the door. No one is coming in here." Wyatt kisses my chest then frowns, lifting his head from my breast to look at me. "I scratched you." He touched his fingertips along the red mark his whiskers made.

"It'll go away." I assured him. I don't want to tell him that my skin rashes up really easily. He might not want to touch me again. Maybe once was all he planned. I wasn't thinking about that at the time.

"I don't like marking your skin. I was rough and I should have been more careful. I got carried away. I didn't exactly plan that to happen." Sitting up, Wyatt took a fuller look at my naked body laid out for him.

Feeling a little awkward and nervous under his gaze, I closed my arms around myself to cover up. Only for Wyatt to take hold of my wrists and pin them over my head.

"Don't do that. Don't ever hide yourself from me. I meant what I said, Hunter. You belong to me. You don't cover yourself from me. I want to see what's mine." I don't know how to handle this. I've never had anyone get this dominating with me. "Unless you're embarrassed of what happened between us?"

That's the last thing I am. "No! That's not... I didn't expect this to happen. I just... I'm not used to anyone looking at me that way."

"What way?" Wyatt sat back pulling on his shorts and sitting down next to me. I reached for my suit only for Wyatt to take it out of my hand. "I want to look at what's mine."

His fingers gentled, stroking over my skin. Feeling that humming electrical pulse revving in me, I closed my eyes and savored his touch. Slowly, easy strokes over my chest, palming my breast and making my stomach flip with nerves.

"How am I looking at you, Hunter?" He asked the question again.

"Like you want to eat me." I didn't quite mean that the way it came out but Wyatt grinned, turning me on the couch and settling between my legs. Taking my statement into consideration, he looks over head to toe. Yeah, he's hungry.

"I think that's a great idea." Sliding down my body his head dipped, his tongue slipped over me and I quivered against him. I don't know if I can do this again but he had been rising up, up, up instantly hard and fast as his fingers moved over me, his mouth covered me as I fell shivering into a pliant, satisfied tranquil state in his hands.