Chapter 2

No one's POV
Davina walks into the bar called Rousseau's as Hayley is walking out and Davina gets a look from Jane-Anne. *Note: Marcel saved Monique instead* "Davina what are you doing here?" Jane-Anne says as Davina walks up to the bar. "Well I'm here to tell you something." She says as Jane-Anne looks at her sister Sophie. "Ok what is it?" Jane-Anne asks as Davina hesitates. "I think I might be pregnant with my boyfriends baby." Davina says as Sophie was doing the spell to see if Hayley is pregnant. "Well we are not allowed to magic since Marcel has banned magic but I can try something here come with me Davina." Jane-Anne says as Davina follows Jane-Anne over to Sophie. "Ok well we can just do a little magic to see if you are pregnant with your boyfriends baby." Jane-Anne says as she looks at Sophie. "What is the name of your boyfriend?" Sophie asks as she looks at Davina. "Kol Mikaelson." Davina says as Sophie goes to her sister. "Well before you do this spell on Davina I need to tell you something Jane-Anne." She whispers in her sisters ear. "Ok tell me." Jane-Anne says as she whispers back. "Hayley Marshall is pregnant with Klaus Mikaelson's baby." Sophie says as Jane-Anne's eyes widen. "Ok you work on getting Klaus here and possibly Kol too." Jane-Anne says as she goes back over to Davina. Sophie does what her sister told her to do. Jane-Anne does a spell on Davina to see if Davina is pregnant with Kol's baby. "So am I?" Davina asks as Jane-Anne's eyes widen even more than they did before. "Yes you are indeed pregnant with Kol Mikaelson's baby." She says as she couldn't figure out how that was possible. Jane-Anne had went to hunt down Kol while Sophie was hunting down Klaus.

Kol's POV
Klaus and I had come to New Orleans to see who was conspiring against us but I was trying to find my girlfriend but I didn't find her but I find Nik in the Compound on the balcony as Elijah comes out as when I do. "Evening, Elijah." Nik says as I stand there wondering where Davina is. "Niklaus." Elijah says as I'm still wondering where Davina is. "What an entirely unwelcome surprise." Nik says as I nod my head as I agree. "And what an entirely unsurprising welcome. Come with me and you too Kol." Elijah says as I just nod. "I'm not going anywhere. Not until I find out who's conspiring against me and Kol." Klaus said as I nod as I actually agreed with Nik for once. "I believe I just found that out for you both." Elijah says as we walk off.

In the cemetery
No one's POV
The Mikaelson brothers walk into the cemetery.
"What are we doing here?" Klaus asks as he didn't understand why they were in the cemetery. "Want to know what the witches have in store for you and Kol? Follow me." Elijah says as they enter a crypt. Sophie is waiting for them. "Sophie Deveraux. What is this?" Klaus says as he was confused on why they were in the cemetery. "They are all yours. Proceed." Elijah says as he steps back leaving Klaus and Kol standing there. "You know you're famous in this town? Witches tell bedtime stories about the powerful vampire Klaus. We know Marcel was nothing but an orphaned street rat until you made him what he is. And now he's out of control. He does what he wants. He kill who he wants. I'm gonna stop him... And you're gonna help me." Sophie says as Klaus and Kol look at Elijah. "This is why you brought me and Kol here." Klaus asks pretty much as he didn't know why. "Hear her out." Elijah says as he wanted Klaus to hear her out. "I don't need to hear her out. I assure you, love, there is not a thing on this earth that will matter enough for me to waste even 30 more seconds of my time. Elijah, what madness is this?" Klaus says as Hayley and Davina enter. "Klaus... You need to listen to them." Hayley says as Kol eyes Davina and all Davina does is smile at her boyfriend. "You're all out of your minds if you think some liquor-fueled one-night stand... No offense, sweetheart... Means a thing to me." Klaus says as Kol rolls his eyes at Klaus' comment. "Marcel may be able to keep us from practicing real magic in this town but as keepers of the balance, we still know when nature has cooked up something new. For example, I have a special gift of sensing when a girl is pregnant." Sophie says as Kol looks at Davina. "What?" Klaus and Kol say together as Kol is still looking at Davina. "I know. It's impossible." Hayley says as Kol seem to agree because he knew vampires couldn't procreate. "What are you saying?" Klaus says as he didn't quiet understand what was being said. "Niklaus... The girl is carrying your child. Kol your girlfriend Davina is carrying your child." Elijah says as Kol was confused now. "No. It's impossible. Vampires cannot procreate." Klaus said as it was true and Kol stood there confused. "But werewolves can. Magic made you a vampire, but you were born a werewolf. You're the original hybrid, the first of your kind, and this pregnancy is one of nature's loopholes. I'm not sure how Davina is pregnant because Kol is original vampire but I think it might have to do with Davina being a witch and a human but I don't know." Sophie says as Kol walks over to Davina. "You've been with someone else. Admit it!" Klaus says as Kol kisses Davina. "Hey. I spent days held captive in a freakin' alligator bayou because they think that I'm carrying some magical miracle baby. Don't you think I would've fessed up if it wasn't yours?" Hayley says as she knew she never slept with anyone else. "My sister gave her life to perform the spell she needed to confirm both these pregnancies. Because of Jane-Anne's sacrifice, the lives of these girls and their babies are now controlled by us. If you don't help us take down Marcel, so help me, Hayley and Davina won't live long enough to see their first maternity dress." Sophie says as Kol eyes go wide. "Wait, what?" Hayley and Davina both say together as they were shocked. "Enough of this, if you want Marcel dead, he's dead. I'll do it myself." Klaus said as he knew he could kill Marcel. "No. We can't. Not yet. We have a clear plan that we need to follow and there are rules." Sophie said as she knew they couldn't kill Marcel yet. "How dare you command me? Threaten me with what you wrongfully perceive to be my weaknesses? I won't hear any more lies." Klaus said as he didn't believe a thing. "Niklaus. Listen." Elijah said as they hear both of the babies heartbeats. "Kill both girls and the babies. What do I care?" Klaus says as he leaves and Kol seemed pissed at Klaus for wanting his child and girlfriend dead. Elijah rejoins Klaus and says, "Niklaus." Klaus wasn't listening to anything but Kol still was pissed at Klaus. "It's a trick, Elijah." Klaus said as he believed it was a trick.
"No, brother. It's a gift. It's your chance. It's our chance." Elijah says as he reassures his brother. "To what?" Klaus asked as he was curious to know why Elijah said that. "To start over. Take back everything we lost. Everything that was taken from us. Niklaus, our own parents came to despise us. Our family was ruined, we were ruined, and since then, all that you have ever wanted, all that we have ever wanted, was a family." Elijah says as he wanted their family to start over. "I will not be manipulated." Klaus said as he didn't want to believe any of this. "So, they're manipulating you. So what? With them, this girl and her child, your child... live. Kol's girlfriend and their baby live." Elijah says as Kol comes out and is still pissed. "I'm gonna kill every last one of them." Klaus says as Kol wanted to punch his brother for wanting his baby and girlfriend dead. "And then what? Then you return to Mystic Falls to resume your life as the hated one, as the evil hybrid? Is it so important to you that people quake with fear at the sound of your name?" Elijah says as Kol looks at him. "People quake with fear because I have the power to make them afraid. What will this child offer me? Will it guarantee me power?" Klaus says as Kol stands there and Davina comes running to him. "Family is power, Niklaus. Love, loyalty. It's power. This is what we swore to one another a thousand years ago, before life tore away what little humanity you had left, before ego, before anger, before paranoia created this person before me... Someone I can barely even recognize as my own brother. This is us. The Original family. We remain together, always and forever. I am asking you to stay here. I will help you and I will stand by you. I will be your brother. We will build a home here together. So, save this girl Save your child." Elijah says as Kol nods and says, "Davina and our child can even be saved." Davina nods as Kol wraps an arm around her. "No." Klaus says as he walks away and Davina just looks at Kol. "Are you happy we are having a baby?" She asks as Kol nods and says, "Yes I am happy." Davina smiles when he says he's happy.