Chapter 22

*Authors Note: I'm gonna skip to when Davina has her second baby and I'm gonna surprise you all with the gender of the baby and this will be the last chapter of this story.*

Davina's POV
Hayley and I were trying to find cures for our family I was sitting on the couch back at the house while Hayley was searching for the cures without me since I was pregnant she didn't want me getting hurt in case we got followed. I get up off the couch when I hear Hope screaming for me. I went running to Hope and Jade when Hope sees something. "Auntie Davina you have water coming down your leg." She says as my eyes go wide. Jade gets the bag and I give my phone to Hope so she can call her mommy.

Hayley's POV
I was looking for cures for the Mikaelsons when I see that Davina is calling me. I get out my phone from my pocket and answer it. "Yes Davina. Is everything ok?" I ask as I hoped it was. "Mommy it's me Hope. Auntie Davina has water coming down her leg." Hope says as I knew exactly what that meant. Davina is going into labor. "Ok I'm coming home now." I say as I hang up and leave to go back home.

At the hospital
I had drove Davina here to the hospital. She was going into labor and I promised her I would be there every step of the way and I was.

After Davina gives birth
The nurse came in with a baby girl. "What's her name?" I say as the nurse hands Davina the baby girl. "Marcelina Rebekah Mikaelson." She says as I was like aw. "She's named after Marcel and Rebekah?" I ask as she nods. "I also want you to be her godmother. Elijah will be godfather." She says as I was so happy that Marcelina was my goddaughter. "Aww I would love that." I say as she hands me Marcelina. "Good." She says as I take the baby. "Hi Marcelina I'm your aunt Hayley but also godmother. I promise you we will get back your daddy, your uncles and your aunts. Hope come meet your baby cousin and Jade come meet your baby sister." I say as I smile and both girls come up to me while hold Marcelina in my arms. They both wave at Marcelina.