Chapter 6

9 months later
Davina's POV
I was just sitting on the couch waiting for my baby girl to come and Hayley was waiting for hers to come. It had been looking like me and Hayley would have our babies on the same day. I got up off the couch when all of a sudden I felt this sharp pain but I just thought it was Braxton Hicks but than I feel water coming down my legs. "Rebekah!" I scream as she comes running. "Yes Davina what's wrong?" She asks as she realizes the water coming down my leg. "My water broke." I say as she stands there shocked but she goes to get the baby bag I had packed. "Ok let's get you to the hospital now." She says as we rush out the door.

At the hospital
An hour later
I had just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Rebekah had called Caroline and Bonnie so they could come see my baby girl and I. I'm holding my daughter in my arms when Rebekah said, "What's her name?" Bonnie walks in with her daughter Miranda who is in her arms and also with Caroline. "Jade Alice Mikaelson." I say as I look at my best friends and Rebekah. "Oh my god that's a beautiful name for such a lovely little girl. Kol would have loved it." Rebekah says as I feel her rub my back. "Rebekah I would like you to be Jade's godmother because if anything ever happened to me I would want you to take care of her since you take care of me throughout my whole pregnancies and I think it was mainly because you knew Kol wasn't here but it's ok." I say as Rebekah takes her and I pass out.

Rebekah's POV
I had took Jade as Davina passes out. "Um...what just happened?" Bonnie asked as she looks at Davina who had passed out. All of sudden as Bonnie said that Davina wakes up. "Jade turned her into a vampire because she's half-witch half-vampire now Davina is too." I say as Davina nods. "Bonnie give her your arm so she came feed since she's in transition." Caroline says as Bonnie goes over to Davina and holds her arm in front of Davina so she can drink Bonnie's blood. Davina drinks Bonnie's blood but not too much so she kills her best friend.