Chapter 1

Jaane kahan basera hai tumhara
Jaana rehte to tum is dil me ho.

~Q.T
______________________________________

Maulana Azad College is known for it's exquisite and large gardens with a blend of Mughal - Medivial and Modern Architectural Structures in it. It has everything in one place - Open air auditotium, Stadium, beautiful buildings, Hostels, Libraries, Laboratries, Lawn, Botancial garden, etc.

It was a busy day, all the students were rushing to their homes after giving their last HSC (12th class) examination, some students were having dull faces, whereas some students faces were content and carrying a bright smile. It was the start of month of March but the weather ws quite pleasant.
Two young girls were eagerly waiting at the exit gate for their bestie who has not came out of the Junior college building of MAC, they had planned to spend their last day of examination by grabbing some eatables from their college's canteen then going to their college's lawn and then doing their most favourite thing - Chit-Chat. They trio were going out of station for their vacation for spending some quality time with their families and it will not be possible for them to spare some time  upcoming months is gonna be hectic for them they all will be sitting for medical entrance exam which is usually held in the May.

"Hey Shanzay" Anabiya and Shaheera shouted in unison on spotting Shanzay in crowd of students descending down the stairs of junior college building of MAC.

"Hello sweeties" She shouted back waving her hand in their direction and then ran to them and engulfed them in a hug and they both snaked their hands over her shoulder. They both just shook their head on her over excited behaviour, it was nothing new for them she used to do like this always.

"Where were you Anzu? What made you this late?" Anabiya asked her as they made their way to the canteen.

"My seat number was in Hall no. 15 on 4th floor. Dude after continues writing of 3 hours my hands and back were paining like hell, I was tired so I was taking rest. I was awake whole night for studying. With my this much tired self how I would have come down from 5th floor to ground floor so I told the peon to open the lift cause I am not in the state of descending the stairs that too near 120 and I also acted like I will faint anytime soon so he opened it for me. I know you both were also awake whole night but you guys are lucky your seat number came in hall no 3." Shanzay dramatically narrated her sorrow to her besties they made puppy like face and told their friend that they understand her pain. Wide open area filled with lots of greenery and plenty of different varieties of floras is the best part of Maulana Azad College Campus.

On reaching the cafeteria, they kept their stuffs on the spare table and told Shanzay to take rest and went to order the food. After comfortably settling on the chair she saw her surrounding first. A beautiful architecture between the trees was in front of her the she opened her bag for calling her cousin Haya who is in same class as her. She answered the call on 1st ring and informed her that she is coming in canteen in few minutes.

"Hey Anzu you okay? " Haya inquired as she sat on the chair beside Shanzay and saw her red eyes and dull face. Shanzay responded by shaking her head in no and replied.

"Got fever last night."

"Oh girl you are so careless who gets ill on exam time." Haya said.

"Well I'll ask you the same question when fever will attack you on exam time." Shanzay said rudely.

"Aww baby don't be angry. You were dancing in rain at 3 am day before yesterday so it was obvious you'll get flu." Haya told her and shocked expression passed on Shanzay's face. Haya laughed on seeing her shocked expression.