Chapter 5

Dil me rehne wale,
Agar dil ki baat hi na samajh sake to unka dil me rehne ka fayda hi kya???

~Admirer of Moon
______________________________________

After they all were done with the breakfast, Daniyal along with Ameera headed to Shirazi Bungalow which is next to Shahzaib's house. Sartaj Shah went back to his house saying them to come early. Shanzay went to her study room and got busy in solving her online test, which lasts for 3 hours.

"Bhaiyyu you have bought me gifts from London? " Asked the 12 year old girl as they entered into a exquisite and elegantly designed master bedroom, which Daniyal has set according to his likings when he came to do his B. Arch (Bachelor of Achitect) from JNEC Aurangabad. It was Asim Shirazi's room before but now it's of Daniyal.

"Can I forget to bring gifts for my cutiepie?" He said lovingly as they both sat on the bed.

"No never. That's why you're my favourite cousin." Answered Ameera smiling, signalling Daniyal to give her his mobile, so she can play games.

"Oh then who is your favourite brother?" Questioned Daniyal, handing over his mobile to his cutiepie.

"I don't have any brother." She replied  sadly, looking at Daniyal's face his facial expression softened hearing her.

"Don't say or think like that ever that you don't have brother or I'll never talk to you. I'm your brother. Got it? You know what, you and Afaf are my cute dolls and little sisters." Said Daniyal caressing her head softly, who  was now smiling at his words, moving the pieces of puzzle, trying to solve it.

"Yes. But what about Shanzay appi? Is she not your sister? Don't you love her? " Ameera questioned innocently and later turn her face towards mobile's screen.

"I already have 2 sisters i.e: Afaf and You to annoy me. How will I tolerate one more sister?" He said making a puppy face and the little girl giggled seeing his expressions. And motion him to bring his ears closer so she can share a secret.

"That day one aunty bought her son's proposal for Shanu appi. Ammi said to that aunty, Shanzay's alliance is fixed with my nephew Daniyal. Is it true bhaiyyu??? She whispered in his ears and a smile appeared on his face.

"Tell me. Shall I make her my wife or get marry to someone else? Don't you think she doesn't like me?" He questioned, helping her in putting the last piece of puzzle game. Ameera give him, his mobile back as they completed the level.

"I have never voice out about my this wish to anyone till date except Zoya. But today I'm sharing with you. Make her your Queen bhaiyyu. If Shanu appi will get marry to someone else other than you then her husband will never be able to give me a brotherly love as you can. Also if you'll get marry to someone else other than Shanzay appi, I can't say about others but I will loose my brother. I have always considered you as my big brother and I don't wanna loose you Daniyal Bhaiyyu. I have always pray that you become her husband, because I know none can love her more than you." Said Ameera with a shine in her eyes and Daniyal felt happy to know that she is sharing her secrets with him, she considers him as her brother.

"Oh my Allah. This girl is only 12 year old and talks like a 21 year old girl." He muttered and smiled. Ameera has always been the silent girl around everyone but she is a chatterbox around the people she gets comfortable with. She never talks unnecessarily, listens everyone silently and whenever she will reply or answer any question everyone goes silent on her answers. She mentality is not like ordinary children of her age but she is more intelligent, wise, ambitious, hard working as compare to them.