Chapter- 4

I feel like it's obligatory on me to mention her in my supplications
If it's not love then what it is.

~Admirer of Moon.
______________________________________

Shanzay switched on the kitchen lights as she enters into the kitchen, which was designed beautifully in gray color and also has cabinets of grey color on the either sides of the kitchen which were full with groceries, crockeries, dinner wares, jars of spices and pulses. In the centre of the kitchen was a huge slab where gas stove was kept, on a little distance was small spices boxes and set of knives. On the right side there is door which opens into a storeroom and on left side there was a sink, on it's left is dish rack and on its right is a door which leads to a quite huge and big kitchen garden, where Shanzay's mother has grown various plants of herbs, vegetables and fruits like coriander, mint, sweet basil, green chillies, cucumber, tomatoes, lemons, pomegranate, guava, mango, jamun, jackfruit, chickoo, papaya, pumpkin, reddish, carrots, coconuts, dates, mulberry, etc, etc. Gray colored double door refrigerator is located about 15 inches away from the small kitchen table with six chairs which they usually use as a dining table, and the dining table they have in their dining room is rarely used when they have guests. So The kitchen is actually a part of one big room, dining room which opens right into the living room.

Shanzay quickly kept some water to boil and did all the necessary steps to make some coffee, after it was made, she filled it in her favourite ceramic mug, which she got as a gift from one of her friend and ran out of the kitchen after switching off the lights. While going towards her study room she thought to ask her cousin if he needs anything but she found the door lock so she turned towards her room. Seeing the lock on the door of her study her blood boiled and she was cursing was blessing Daniyal with her not so sweet phrases. She turned towards his room and was banging on it, cursing him loudly.

Open the door, you idiot!

What do you think of yourself!

If I got a single marks less in the exam, I'll just... Ah I'll not spare you fool!

She was continously banging on his doors, forgetting that it's midnight. When accidently, some coffee got splash on her left palm , a hiss left from her mouth as the hot liquid made contact with her soft skin and the cup slipped out from her hold and landed on the floor with a thud spilling cover all over the place, but only few drops got splash on her feet. Leaving the mess there she ran upstairs to her room, washed her hand and feet then applied some gel to stop the buring sensation. She felt tears forming in her eyes due to the thought of previous incident, as some doubts made their way in her mind.

What if it was her right hand instead of left hand???

Then how she would have written her exam???

Why he always have to make everyone dance on his fingers as they are puppet???

Why a person can't have his own ways and rules around him????

Just the mere thought of her not able to write her NEET entrance test made her breathings heavy. She was furious on Daniyal if he would have come in front of her she might have killed him. She silently lied flat on her comfy bed and kept staring the ceilings with her glossy eyes for some good minutes. When she felt a little easy she got up and took out a medium sized bag from her wardrobe. And the smile broke on her lips as she saw the electronic device, i-pad, which she keeps in her bag for emergency purpose, She usually carries it instead of laptop which she keeps in her study. With a bright smile on her face she started doing her revision.
___________________________________