Chapter 9

"I don't care."
I told him.

"My only concern is you
& about the world
I don't care."
He responded.

~Shanzay S ❤️
______________________________________

The holy month of Ramadan has arrived with it's countless blessings and all the believers are on cloud nine due to it's arrival. Everyone had welcome it with joy and smiles. There was different kind of peace and calmness in that month which fills every heart with immense happiness. Whole Shah Mansion was drenched in the sacredness of this month and from youngers to elders everyone was doing their best in spending their most of the time in remembrance of Allah. Yesterday there was grand Iftar party in Shah Mansion and all the friends and neighbours were invited.

The sun was peeking out through the sky, spreading the brightness. A car was standing near the entrance of Chikalthana Airport. A girl clad in Abaya get off of it, goggle placed over her head, green leather handbag in her right hand; followed by few other people. They all went inside the airport with a servant carrying their luggage after a security check.

"Call me after you reach there." Shanzay's grandfather said, patting her head covered with hijab.

"Okay Dadajaan." She said nodding her head, hugging Sartaj Shah.

"Shan, Ira let's go! It's time for the flight." Ordered a young man, whose hands were shoved in his denims pocket. Ameera hurriedly ran towards him and hold his left hand.

"Let's go Bhaiyyu!"

"Allah Hafiz Aurangabad! See you soon." Ameera shouted waving her right hand. As they trio walked towards the aeroplane.

Everyone smiled at the antics of the little girl and later got back into their work.

____________________________________

"Bhaiyyu I will sit on window seat please." Ameera said as she hopped on the seat, on which Daniyal was supposed to sit. Shanzay was seated on window seat, on the previous seat of Ameera. Daniyal just glared the little girl and sat next to Shanzay.

"Appi save me please! I'll die. Ahh! Daniyal bhai please do something!" Cried Ameera as the plane took off.

"Calm down Ameera. Close your eyes and recite Ayat ul Kursi. You will be okay." Shanzay's tone was full of concern for her little sister. After few minutes when the plane was in the sky, Ameera opened her one eye and saw outside the window, where a beautiful scene was waiting to be witness- A kingdom of sky, so magical and breathtakingly beautiful.

"How is my Cutiepie now?" Daniyal asked, keeping his hands on the front seat.

"Cute as always." Came her reply, which made Shanzay and Daniyal smile. Ameera called an air hostess and ordered her to bring some packets of snacks and chocolates.

"Ameera you're fasting!" Daniyal reminded her, thinking maybe she has forgotten it. But no answer came from her. Shanzay put her hand on Daniyal's hand who was about to stood up from his place.

"She will not have them." Shanzay assured him.

"You sure?" He questioned sitting back comfortable.