Chapter 7

I have asked him nothing but him, and he has granted my wish
and also showered his countless blessing upon me.

~His Servant D.S
_________________________________

Stars were moving around the sky, sprinkling down the glitters of light to the earth. This wonderful scene can be seen from the open window, where curtains were dancing freely. The gushing wind entered into the room and glanced at the figure who was peacefully sleeping on the bed, softly caressing his cheeks, waking him from his deep slumber. He slowly open his eyelids, his blue orbs twinkling in the dark room. Removing the duvet from his torso, he got up  and sat down resting his back against the headrest. As the sleep departed from him, he stretched his right hand towards the side table and picked up his mobile phone to check the time. It was showing 03:47 am, keeping it back on it's place he get off the bed and disappeared into the washroom.

The room was dimly lighted and in one of it's corner, on a soft velvety prayer rug, a man was bowed down in Sujood (prostration). Raising his head from the prostration he sat down straight, completing his Tahajjud prayer, he then raised his hands for supplication.

In the darkness of night,
I call upon you oh my Lord.
In the brightness of day,
I call upon you oh my Lord.
Everytime in trouble,
I ask you for help oh my Lord.
From every problem,
you have pulled me out oh my Lord.
I was begging you for good,
You took away
it's desire from my heart
And grant me
with the best oh my Lord.
None can love me the way you do,
Oh the Ruler of whole universe,
You're so merciful and kind.
Oh my Lord,
I have wronged myself,
Please pardon me
and show me the righteous path.
Oh my Lord, fix my heart
and fill it with infinite love for you.
I ask nothing but you from you, my Lord.

Tears were falling down on his cheeks as he begged his Lord to keep him away from the glamours of this world and help him to walk on righteous path. His hands were raised, his lips were still and silent but his Lord is one who hears the silent pleas of his heart. He slowly bowed down in sujood, his head kept on the surface of the ground whereas his heart submitted in front of his creator, on the Arsh (throne), placed above heaven and seven skies. A wave of peace came in his heart and left him content and peaceful.

I love losing track of time,
I love forgetting about the world
when I'm remembering Him.
I love praising him,
as none is praise worthy but Him.
I love worshipping him.
I love calling him
by his beautiful names.
I just love him so much,
That for his sake I can sacrifice myself.

It was the sound of Fajar azaan, that made him to sit down straight. He listened to each and every words of Azaan carefully and recited it in his mind. After it ended he recited the dua of after Azaan then made his way towards the mosque.
______________________________________

It was a large hall, it's walls were painted in golden color, a mesmerizing chandelier was hanging in the centre of the ceiling. Two huge windows can be seen exactly paralleled to the main door, which was open and the curtains were dangling on it. Mattress was laid all over the room, and a medium sized table was kept opposite to the windows, few empty coffee mugs were placed over it. All the cousins has had a sleepover last night, they all were wide awake till midnight chit-chatting and playing board games.

"Meera, Zoyi get up!" Shanzay said tapping on there arms lightly.

"Shanu appi lemme sleep for few more minutes."