Chapter 3

In the dark midnight
Pair of blue orbs start twinkling.
When got a glance of his Moon
dancing, twirling and drenching
in the heavenly shower of night.
~Admirer of Moon D.S

Unedited ............,...............

"Good night sweetheart. Call me if you need anything I'll be in the study." Saying he switched off the lights and disappeared in wash room, After getting fresh and changing into a nice formal dress he came back to his room. Shanzay was doing something on her mobile, seeing her awake he marched towards her and snatched her phone. Shanzay semi yelled when found someone has snatched her mobile from her hold.

"Daniyal give my phone back."

" Shanzay it's time for sleeping not for using mobile." Patting her head he said, and shoved her mobile in his pocket, turned towards the door when Shanzay shouted.

"Tum itni raat ko kahan ja rhe ho Daniyal???" Shanzay questioned when she found him all ready in a formal dress instead of nightsuit.

Where are you going Daniyal???

"No where." He said moving towards door.

" Oh Okay I thought you are going somewhere maybe for meeting someone..." Shanzay said suppressing a yawn. Daniyal was waiting for her to say something else but she didn't said anything.

"Stop your investigation and about meeting yes I'm going to ..... " Daniyal was saying when Shanzay cut him off.

"OMG you have a girlfriend. Show me her picture." Shanzay said excitedly.

"What nonsense! I have to attend a interview in 10 minutes. And about your question at this hour of night then it might be 8:45 Or 9 pm in london. Good night." Saying this Daniyal, marched out of room. Shanzay saw him disappeared from the sight then she closed her eyes, all ready to doze off to the land of dreams when she heard the sound of door being shut. She immediately opened her eyes and found the door shut from where he left few minutes ago. Shrugging the thoughts she again closed her eyes and soon she was wandering around the land of dreams.

Daniyal came in kitchen and made a cup of coffee for himself and then went back to his room. He found her sleeping, he smiled at his crazy thoughts which interrupted in his mind when saw her sleeping in his bedroom. Silently shutting the door he entered in his study room, switched on the lights, then kept the coffee cup on the table, taking all the necessary things he kept it on the same table and sat on the chair. Opening his laptop he sat their sipping his coffee waiting for the person to appear on the screen which was none another then his interviewer. In few moments a manly figure appeared on the laptop screen. After greetings and some other formalities, interviewer asked him some questions, and the meeting ended in 20 minutes with the note that he is selected for thePhd programme in Cambridge University of Architect, London. A victorious smile made its way on his face. Exiting from the study he marched towards his bed and sat down on the bed. He was too tired to change his clothes. He turned to his right side when found a figure sleeping beside him, he get up with a jolt and jump off the bed, cursing himself for being this careless. He changed his clothes and then went to his room upstairs via the secret door in his study.

Next morning he broke the news at breakfast table everyone was happy, they all knew it was his dream to do Phd in his field from London. After 4-5 weeks he departed to London, for completing his studies. Shanzay was envious when she got to know that He will be living in London for 3 years.