Chapter-17

Never try to show me the worth of anything because it will be priceless in my eyes.
My family is more special to me than any materialistic things."

~D.S (The dreamer of Moon)

______________________________________
{Unedited}

The warm and favorable sunshine was falling all over the place and the wind was making an effort to befriend the pretty flora, blooming in the backyard of the Shirazi Cottage. After offering her early morning prayers, She was wandering around the spot, which she is so in love with it. She sat down near the small swimming pool, folding her trousers to her knees, she took her legs to the water level, to take it back as the water was so cold and she felt a cool sensation. She giggled and put her legs again in the pool. She was enjoying her time, when her smart watch vibrated. She has connected it to her tablet device as her cellphone got broken yesterday due to her carelessness. Daniyal has given his new cellphone to her, which some of his friend has gifted to him but she has not yet used it, she doesn't like being a burden on anyone. She took out her smart watch from her pocket, to see the call coming.

Mamma calling.......

A smile broke on her lips and she answered the call immediately.

"Assalamualaikum Mamma." She put the call on speaker and kept it beside her, on the grass.

"Waalaikumassalam! Shanu appi."

"Mirha doll, how are you?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Appi come back home, I am missing you so badly." faint sound of sobs can be heard. Shanzay's heart sank, hearing her cutie-pie cry.

"Ameera, don't cry. My doll is a princess and princess don't cry." as shanzay tried to console her little sister, tears started to form in her eyes too.

"I will send you lots of chocolates, story books, and stationary from here." She said after thinking for some second.

"Really??? stationaries and books?.

"Yes, my doll." Shanzay smiled widely, as her idea worked.

"Promise?"

"Promise my cutie." And she heard her giggles from the other end of the call.

"You're in the hostel or at Bhaiyyu's place?" 

"Shirazi Cottage! My classes will be starting in 4 days, I will go to hostel then." Shanzay took her legs out of the pool and stood up. She begin to walk towards the cottage, when Daniyal's warning rang in her ears and she quickly bent down to stretch out her trousers to it's actual length.

"Have you visited the institution yet?"

"Hmmm. Yesterday I went with Daniyal to complete some official formalities. The campus is just wow." She was now back in yesterday enjoying the exquisite campus of the Cambridge Medical Academy.

"Appiiiiii??? Appiiiiiii????? Are you there?????"

The cute voice of her little sister, took her out from reverie of thoughts and she just hummed in response.

"Allah Hafiz! Appi, will talk to you later."

"Allah Hafiz! Give call to Mamma, wanna talk to her."

"She is with Grandmother. I'm upstairs in Zoya's room.

"Oh, you're at Dadajaan's place."

"Take care, love you appi."