Chapter 13

The language in which my eyes communicates,
can only be understood by my beloved's lovely gaze.
Because my eyes speaks the code language of love,
which can only be decoded by the ruler of my heart.

~D.S Stalker of MOON
_

_____________________________________

The blanket of tiny twinkling stars was spread all over the sky. The stars was sprinkling the glitters on the girl sitting on the swing with the ipad in her lap. She was lost in her deep thoughts and her focus was on random spot than the screen of ipad where some video was playing.

Shutting the door he went towards the staircase when spotted a figure sitting in the balcony. He knew very well who she was. He walked near her and sat beside her on the empty space of the swing.

"Shan!"
"Shan!"
He called out to her two times but she didn't responded. He kept his palm on her shoulder and she shouted getting startled.

"Daniyal what are you doing here? You scared me." She put her hand on her loudly beating heart.

"Tell me what you are doing here?" He questioned back.

"I now got used of getting at this time. And I was not feeling sleepy anymore."

"What you were thinking? I'm seeing you're quite disturb since few days." He paused the video and put the ipad back on the small coffee table.

"Daniyal...."

"Tell me. " He took hold of her both palms in his hands.

"Can't we delay this engagement?" Her words made his grip losen on her hands.

"Why???" He looked in her eyes trying to see what's going on in her mind.

"I don't love you and what if in future I fell in love with someone else. What will I do then? I don't wanna......." She was saying whatever was coming on her tongue without thinking what her words were doing to his heart. Having enough of her words he cut her off and said.

"Do you know, Hazrat Umar bin Khattab has said - Must every house be built upon LOVE .... What about loyalty and appreciation?"

"You don't love me okay but do you find me worthy of your trust?" He said caressing her back of palms.

"What are you saying Daniyal. I trust you. I trust you more than myself." Her words made him smile sadly.

Mujhpe aetbaar krti hai pr
mujhse mohabbat nhi krti.
Mai to aapka apna hu
fir bhi mujhpe zulm krti hai
Aur kehti hai ke aap apne dushman pr bhi zulm nhi krti.
Haye kya adaa hai aapki mere Dilnasheen.

"Then trust me sweetheart your happiness matters to me more than my own feelings. Your every decision will be the red line for me, I will never dare to cross it." Every single word he uttered was nothing but the truth.

"If by chance it happens, I mean I like someone in future you'll let me....." It was getting now getting hard for him to listen to her anymore but he kept himself compose not showing her his inner vulnerability.

"I will never let you to suffer from anything. I can't bear a single scratch on you how will I let you to suffer from a heartbreak. Huh???" His heart was breaking into zillion of pieces but his damage means nothing to him but hers single tear means more than a fortune for him which he can't afford even at the time of his death, his funeral. Because he has love her with his whole heart that too very sincerely that it hurts, so freaking much to see her upset.