Chapter-26

Talab ho rhi hai,
mujhe jaam e shirin ki,
Kya aapke, nazuk surkh gulab jaise labo ko chumu mai?

Ukta gaya hu mai,
ye duniya k aam nazaaro se,
Kya aapke, jism e Husna e khaas ke,
har gali kuche ko ghumu mai?

☆Shanzay's Daniyal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kindly do check my other books, The crown of Agony and Always in your heart.

(UNEDITED)

Room was dim and the only source of light was the open doors of the french windows. The loud sound of his phone, broke his deep sleep. He tried to move but felt some weight and softness on his arm. He shifted his gaze towards it and found her sleeping soundly, with her head on his arms. A faint smile tucked on his lips, seeing her calm yet mesmerizing face. With his another hand he grabbed his ringing phone and answered the call.

"Daniyal, where are you?" The voice came from the other side of the call. The clock was showing 3:37 am, when Izhan and Arbaz were back at home. They went in Daniyal's study to keep some files their, when they found the divan (Small bed) empty, where Daniyal used to sleep, whenever Shanzay used to stay at the cottage.

"In my room." He replied in his sleepy yet hushed tone, turning his face to another side from Shanzay. Arbaz and Izhan, both were on the call.

"And Shanzay?"

"She is sleeping with me." Arbaz gasped at piece of information whereas Izhan, felt embarrassed at the piece of information and went to his chamber.

"Dany, are you for real? Staying in same room with a non-mehram." Arbaz's words felt like a hard slap to him, but his explanations or statements, won't justify his actions. Anyways it was his mistake, he should have been careful with her. Disturbed with his thoughts, he disconnected the call and keeping the cellphone back on it's place, he turned towards her, who was sleeping peacefully, making him restless.

'She is my mehram.' Mumbling to himself, he looked at her eyes, her long nose, her plumpy lips. Something on her lips grabbed his attention, the black Til mole present on the centre of her lower lips, making her lips look more appealing, making him desire to kiss them senselessly.

Talab ho rhi hai,
mujhe jaam e shirin ki,
Kya aapke, nazuk surkh gulab jaise labo ko chumu mai?

Ukta gaya hu mai,
ye duniya k aam nazaaro se,
Kya aapke, jism e Husna e khaas ke,
har gali kuche ko ghumu mai?

(I am craving for some sweet wine,
should I kiss your delicate red rose-like lips?

I am tired of this worldly scene,
May I explore around every corner of your heavenly beautiful body?)

'Gosh, your beauty is a complete seductress, it has the ability to make a sane go insane.'

He tore his gaze away from her lips to her rosy cheeks, her chin, her swan like slender neck, her chest, her bossom, again something caught his attention, the black Til, present just above her valley of breast, on the right side, complementing on her fair milky skin. He felt the urge to caressed it but he refrained himself from doing so. He held the rim of her shirt's neckline from her shoulder and pulled it up to cover her chest, but she wokeup feeling someones warm breath on her neck, and something on her shoulder. Finding him bend down near her, with his extended hand next to her chest, she got up from the bed with a pricking glare at him and pushed him with a force then moved a little away from him. He stumbled a little at the sudden push but maintained his balance there.