Chapter-24

I wish I had put this empire of sacredness on fire,
so it hasn't got to see,
such filthiness happening around them.
Poor, residence of literature!"

♡D.S (Shield of the MOON)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The owner of beautiful pair of blue orbs, pushed the door of the CCTV control room. The blonde hair guy stood up from his chair on his arrival and came towards him for a hug.

"What's up buddy, long time no see." Alexander, occupied his seat and gestured Daniyal to be seated.

"Life is just being a great master." Daniyal, sat on the chair, next to his friend, his eyes set on the computer screen as he instructs him to show the footage of library, of the previous evening.

"Why you need to see the footage of medical library? As long as I remember, you studies in Architectural department. Is there any girl?" Alexander, questioned with a mischievous grin playing on his lips.

"None of your business. Just show me the damn footage." He said with a hard expressions, tapping his boot on the grey colored tiles.

"I am risking my job for you and you're being a jerk here." Alexander played the video on the 1.5x speed as instructed by Daniyal.

"Whatever!" Daniyal mumbled, his hawk like eyes set on the video, running on the screen. He saw her entering in the library, with her group of friends.

"Followed them." He ordered, pointing his index finger on the group of girls, walking towards the group study table.

"Increase the speed!" Alexander, quickly followed his command. Taking the mouse from Alexander's hand, he was now controlling the screen. He kept skipping the video, until the time he witness the scene, which he has heard before, from Shanzay. His nostrils flared as he stared at the scene unfold infront of his eyes. The thing which made him furious like hell was the man behind the hoodie. He slammed his fist on the table, making the several things placed on the table to scattered.

"Forward this clip to me, quickly!" Commanding, he stormed out of the room.

"That son of a .....!" He hollered in his mind, taking out his mobile from his pocket. His blue eyes were hard like eyes, but the fire of rage was oozing out of it. He was trying his best to gulp down the anger back, and compose himself, till the time he don't gets his hands on that snake.

The heavy sound of the footsteps was cutting the viel of silence to bits and chunks. His aura was something which was pushing the humans present there to have the glance of one of the handsome specimen of men, passing by them in his dashing looks. His face was void of any smile or anger, but still his casual looks was enough to make any opposite gender, drool over his attractive features. He pushed the door of librarian's cabin and took his seat on the spare chair in front of the librarian. The librarian was so engulfed in reading the thriller novel, that he didn't noticed him barging into his cabin. Daniyal snatched the book, from his hold and slammed it flat on the glass table. The librarian glanced around the room to see who was there, when he spotted the young man seated parallel to him.

"WHO ARE YOU?" The librarian investigated, eyeing the man from head to toe, who was looking so decent but his attitude was screaming something so different about him.