Chapter 11

The beloved rules the kingdom
of her beloved's heart.

☆Moon

The door of the room opened and an elegant room painted in rich golden shade came to her view. Adjusting heater's temperature she jumped on her bed and she laid down on it to sleep, when her mobile phone pinged with a notification. She picked up her cellphone from the side table to check the notification.

Mr Hodophile sent you a photo.

Now what he have send. She thought to herself clicking on the WhatsApp notification.

He has send her pictures of tulip field and one of them was having a caption "Princess 👸 of ............" A beautiful smile broked on her lips.
She send him a text.

Thank you so much.

Pleasure is all mine.
Good night Sweetheart 😴

A faint blush appeared on her cheeks on the endearment.

Who sweetheart?
Your sweetheart is not here.😁

She typed with a ear to ear grin with the thought of teasing him

Why should I tell you? 🤔

And I know where she is.
In the heart of her beloved.

I didn't asked anything it's you who is telling me.

She typed and hit the send button quickly.

Oh really???🤔
I don't know. 🙃

Good night 🌙
Have a horror dreams!

She chuckled on the words she has typed and send it.

😨😨😨
Human's of this Era are not less than a ghost.🤭
What you say?

Her Eyebrows furrowed on his reply. She quickly typed and texted him.

What do you mean by it?
🤔🤔🤔

Don't worry all the devils are in hell.
Good night!
Have a bitter dreams.

She rolled her eyes on his reply.

Have a haunted dreams! 👻
🥱

Okay fine.
Good night.
😴

She putted her palm on her mouth to suppress a yawn and changed his name from Mr Hodophile to Mr Dracula. Disconnecting net connection of her mobile phone, she closed her eyes with a beautiful smile adorning her pretty face.
______________________________________

It was the second last day of Ramadan and just the mere thought that it will be departing soon is enough to saddens the heart, which is filled with immense love for Almighty Allah.

After praying Zohar Salah, all the cousins were sitting in lounge.

"What are you doing Amu?" Asked Izhan to Ameera who was twirling around beads of rosary.

She kept her index finger on her lips indicating not to disturb her. Everyone smiled at her acts and decided to not disturb their cutiepie.

"Izu bhai!!" Shanzay was sitting on the diwan (a small bed) her both hands resting on the pillow kept in her lap. He hummed in response doing something in his phone.

"When you are going back to London?" She was looking at him who was seated on the nearby sofa.

"Next week." Izhan stood up on seeing three figures enter the lounge.