Chapter XXI

The Truth About Enchantment

Most of them couldn't help but to shake in excitement. They had this feeling that a fight is gonna happen between their Wendy and Erza against Eileen. A dragon slayer and a knight against a dragon.

Sure they fought against dragon during the final day of the Grand Magic Games, but.. They knew that they hardly won that fight. Even with seven dragon slayer, they barely manage to take down a dragon.

Natsu was the closest, who literally had to flambe a dragon towards the fucking gate.

Here's to hoping we gotten stronger, thought by Wendy and Erza.

“Even though you're my really mother..” Erza began, as she glared at the woman in front of her,“I will annihilate anyone who dares block my path to the guild,”

“Me too,” Eileen agreed,“I thought, that maybe if I told you about our past my child, my feelings towards you may have changed,”

“Such a shame..” Eileen spoke psychopathically as she raised her left hand and it glows,“None of my feelings will change,”

Erza jumped forward away from the explosion she caused and made a dash forwards towards the older woman, two swords in hand.

Erza's two swords clashed with Eileen's staff.

“Do you really think..” Eileen began with a smirk,“You can win against the queen of a country by merely using magical powers?”

“Because I have a family by my side,” Erza responded. A foot was seen dash forward as Eileen widen her eyes, startled.

A green glow flew towards the two and..

“Sky Dragon's Wing Attack!”

“Go Erza! Go Wendy!” Everyone cheered for the two

“Is that a new sword?” Gray asked Erza. The red head nodded.

“Ah fuck—” Sting cursed,“I forgot about that,”

“Well said, Wendy,” Makarov nodded as he hear the little girl's words.